- File Size: 3133 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 15, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ZVAKVXA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #568,608 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Desert Sheikh vs American Princess: Jewels of the Desert Book 2 Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Sheikh Walid al Kalam is a strong closed off leader and he will not open up to no one. His father taught him to focus on his job and nothing else, even though his father was not an honest or honorable man Walid was just the opposite. Now Walid is the leader and he owes his country and their people but now he has a problem, Walid gave Noelle Oldrich hotel magnate father, Winston Oldrich, $50M to build a high end hotel in Askar to bring in more tourism. Noelle’s father did not build the hotel and isn’t giving back the money. Walid decided to kidnap Noelle until her father pays. Otherwise he will not have the money for the next payment on the pipeline being built.
During the weeks of Noelle’s sequester, in a beautiful palace with servants at her disposable, her only goal is to escape and get back to America. She knows that her father isn’t going to pay the ransom so she had to get out of there. Noelle is not a passive person and becomes very disruptive destroying Walid’s peace and focus on the pipeline. Noelle is told a story about the legendary a jewel, the Palm of Askar. Noelle believes that she and her child hood pirate princess will help her find the “X”. Together Noelle and the pirate princess, in her head, believe they can find the jewel and gain her freedom.
Walid and Noelle are drawn to each other like magnets, but both know that it would not lead to anything long-term. What happens if Noelle finds the jewel, what happens if she doesn’t? Find out!!
What didn’t work?
• The entire imaginary pirate princess theme and dialog. It became very annoying to me after 2 paragraphs of dialog. It would have been better (at least for me) that Noelle had a back ground in puzzles, maps, finding things, something other than dialogs of pirate speak.
• In chapter 1, the book states that is was Walid’s father who gave Winston Oldrich the $50M, but later the references is Walid gave it to him. If Walids father left the country in dept and Walid is trying to fix this problem, why does the book change to Walid giving the money for the luxury hotel?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sheikh Walid Al Kalam didn't feel like he had a choice in kidnapping Noelle Oldrich in return for her father to repay the debt owed...Read more
- - Gifted ARC copy - -