Consider these available items
Design 59 inc Mid-Century Modern Acacia Hardwood Side/End Table/Night Stand, NO Tools Required
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Highest Quality Build with utmost quality control standards
- No Tools Required Assembly!
- Dimensions: 18"L x 18"W x 22"H with 350lb. weight capacity
- EASY TO CLEAN Acacia hardwood wood top finished in mid century retro walnut (Note subtle variation in tone is possible due to hand finishing)
- Open shelf for storage of vinyl records, entertainment and gaming systems, or books and magazines
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Posh Pollen Darden Mid-Century Modern Side Table - Walnut
Light Walnut/White Side End Table Nighstand with Drawer 22.5" H
Simpli Home Draper Solid Hardwood 22 inch wide Rectangle Mid Century Modern End Side Table in Teak Brown with Storage, 1 Drawer, for the Living Room and Bedroom
|Color||Retro Walnut||Walnut||Brown, White||Teak Brown|
|Item Dimensions||18.00 x 18.00 x 22.00 inches||15.00 x 25.00 x 14.00 inches||16.00 x 19.00 x 22.50 inches||22.05 x 20.08 x 22.05 inches|
Design 59 inc- Mid-Century Modern End Table or Nightstand
Thank you for your consideration in our products and support of small business! We make it our mission to bring you a quality product at affordable prices and put the entirety of our focus on value. This multi-function piece can serve as an end table, nightstand or bedside table, entertainment center (media cabinet, vinyl record player) or an entry room table. We hope to bring versatility and style to your home.Dimensions: 18"W x 18"L x 22"T
What is included with my purchase?
- One Assembled Acacia Hardwood Top
- 4 Sturdy and Stylish Mid Century Modern Legs
With this product installation in a breeze(<3minutes). Just screw on the legs and you have a high-quality piece of MCM furniture. We value your time and don't expect you to take hours to assemble flat packed furniture only to have a subpar product at the end of your efforts. Acacia wood furniture is some of the highest quality wood products on the market. This is a true hardwood table with character that is reflective of the nature of premium materials.
Shipping: We personally take the time to inspect every piece prior to shipping. Each item is carefully inspected by people who understand woodworking. These tables then ship out within 1 business day via UPS or FEDEX from our warehouse in High Point, North Carolina.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The acacia wood has beautiful color patterns and grain.
2. The quality of the woodworking and finishing is as good as one would expect to find on much more expensive furniture.
3. It takes longer to open the box and remove the parts than to assemble the table.
4. The table appears to be extremely sturdy and durable.
5. The table is securely packaged and protected from shipping damage.
6. Delivery was very fast.
1. Aesthetically, the style is a little confused. The top is Parsons and the legs are Bauhaus. To me this is perfectly fine but I suppose it might be disturbing to a design purist.
2. The legs do not appear to be made of acacia wood or at least do not have the beautiful color and grain patterning found in the top. They are, however, a good color match for the table.
3. For xenophobes who worry about such things, the table is manufactured in Vietnam.
All in all, this table offers excellent value for relatively little money. I recommend it without reservations.
Let's make this Brief. You've looked at the 7,836 Turntable Stands that are out there and 99% of them require a degree in engineering to assemble. Those that don't look like Wooden Milk Crates and sonically couple with the floor.....so you have to Tip-Toe around the room to keep the Records from Skipping.
Do yourself a favor.....From the second you open the box this Gorgeous Piece of Craftsmanship arrives in, you're gonna be in Serious Love. VERY well packed and protected and takes 4 minutes to screw the legs into the bottom. Flip it over, place your Turntable on it and put your Favorite Albums on......You're in Business, my Friend. 🍎 Total Quality worth Twice the Price. Gorgeous to Look at. "NO TOOLS REQUIRED!" You can thank me Later. :)
They came well-packed and in showroom condition.
Just screw the legs in and you're done.
There was some discussion in the comments about whether they are open all the way through or have a divider inside to separate the front and back openings. Mine were completely open without a divider (you could put your arm through the front opening and have it come out the back.
The color of the wood is darker than I would like, but they didn't have a lighter option, so I knew that when I bought it.
The wood grain is absolutely gorgeous, especially when light hits it. It looks almost like tiger eye (a stone).
I bought 2 and both were flawless.
Also, like in some other comments, the legs seem to be if a different wood than the top.