- Series: Edition Angewandte
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Springer Vienna Architecture; 1st Edition. edition (October 29, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3709102332
- ISBN-13: 978-3709102336
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,049,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Design Anthropology: Object Culture in the 21st Century (Edition Angewandte) 1st Edition. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"This is a book that successfully explores this burgeoning field and will interest designers, anthropologists´, marketers and sociologists." --Artichoke, April 2011
The essential reading for visionary designers and material culturists