- Hardcover: 213 pages
- Publisher: Merrell Publishers; Revised edition edition (October 18, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1858942667
- ISBN-13: 978-1858942667
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 1 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,028,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Design Art: Functional Objects from Donald Judd to Rachel Whiteread Hardcover – October 18, 2004
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Barbara Bloemink is Curatorial Director of Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution, New York. Joseph Cunningham is an independent scholar and curator specializing in Minimalist and Conceptual art.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|