Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

I prefer this infuser over the AdNArt Flavour-it Glass Bottle with Infuser to which I gave 4 stars. I like the size of the infuser, though I typically don't fill it full I like the roominess in case I want to add a lot of fruits, herbs, or veggies. Plus, the roominess allows the water to flow around the items making the infusion happen quicker. This also holds more water than the other infusers, and the double wall greatly reduces condensation. Another nice attribute is the fill line.

While I agree with Michael Bergh's complaint of the top being difficult to screw on properly when ice cubes are added (because the ice floats and gets trapped between the infuser and the inner wall) I was able to solve that problem by using the crushed ice option on my refrigerator. If I didn't have that option I'd have taken 2 stars off of my rating.
4 people found this helpful
on September 30, 2013
I tried a high end infuser and was very dissatisfied. There the infuser does not allow as much room for fruit as this one, the holes were larger so pulp flows in (not a problem for me) & it NEVER stayed cold, even with ice cubes. This cup, however, is taller & the infuser is larger with smaller holes. In comparison, for some reason, it didn't take long to flavor the water. I use mine during the night & add cucumbers & fruit. 3 large ice cubes and it stayed cold for most of the night. Plus, there's no weird spout that feels uncomfortable when you drink from it.

This infuser is excellent! Plus, you cannot beat the price compared to all of the other water infusers offered on Amazon! I'm buying more for my friends!
3 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2015
We specifically purchased a "double wall" beverage cup so we could have cold drinks and not have the outside of the cup sweat. Well for this cup, it just doesn't work. We live in Indiana, and with summer humidity in the air, just putting cold water (no ice) in it causes water to start beading up on the outside in just minutes. And using ice water, it's almost instant. If you can overlook that one (in my opinion major) fault, it is a nice cup with good capacity, but for us, it's almost useless.
on March 18, 2016
This tumbler feels cheaply made. I ran it through the dishwasher before using and the o-rings came out of the top and would not stay in when I tried to put them back in. The infuser attachment is difficult to re-attach when removed. I bought this one because it was marked down greatly, and now I see why. Will likely not buy from this maker again.
on February 18, 2014
The tumblr is nice and large but the infuser just won't stay attached. I have tried several times now and it's no go. It's a nice cup though, I will use it w/o the infuser.
3 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2015
This is a great water infused to take to work. Just make sure not to put to much fruit or veg in as you 'll have trouble locking it in and if you over turn the tube it will pop out again. Other than that I am very happy with this product.
2 people found this helpful
on June 23, 2014
I love the rubber gripper and how it doesn't sweat when filled with ice and/or a cold beverage. The infuser does fall off frequently and takes up space in the beverage cup. I gave a low rating because the inner lining has a very large crack in it, which was there when initially received. It hasn't leaked yet, but then it has been only used several times, but I am sure it will be leaking soon. Based n the price, the inner lining should not have been received damaged.
on September 9, 2014
Color is pretty, construction is sturdy. I didn't realize how much I need a tighter seal on my bottle though, so that one won't be a staple for me. If it turns over or to the side, the water will leak out from the hole where the straw emerges.
on August 1, 2016
great tumbler, fairly spill proof. not drop proof, as I discovered. For the price the tumbler is great.
on February 23, 2016
My review is completely based on the fact that this product is advertised as holding 24 ounces. When I received the product the label said it only holds 20 ounces. I was looking for a bigger cup and was very disappointed that this was not as advertised.
review image
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.