- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; None edition (October 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610917936
- ISBN-13: 978-1610917933
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #130,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Design for Good: A New Era of Architecture for Everyone None Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beautifully written and gorgeously presented, this book is an inspiring kick in the butt for all designers, architects, planners, community workers, relief and development agencies, etc, to design for dignity, not for perceived deficit.