Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on June 6, 2015
This is our 3rd design by me coloring book. My Mom purchased one for each of our girls and I liked them so much I bought myself this one. The spiral rings make it easy to color since it stays open without a hassle, and the pages are thicker than regular coloring books and more sturdy. We love them, they have provide many hours of quiet coloring time!
on July 19, 2014
Perhaps the best coloring book I have ever bought for my girls. Beautifully detailed designs printed on heavy cardstock paper. I colored happily along with my kids :)
on February 21, 2017
Great little book. Hours of fun for both children and adults
on April 19, 2014
Step up from a coloring book. Keeps the kiddies focused for longer. Cute designs. Got one of each kind. Great find!
on August 10, 2012
Whole package is very nice but overpriced, possibly due to being American Girl craft set.
My granddaughter is artistic and loves it though.
Would probably buy again as is a tween item--sometimes hard to find.
on December 15, 2016
great
on April 17, 2013
My girls LOVE these coloring books and saved for months to buy them. There are posters, picture frames, envelopes and typical coloring pages, as well as a foil and fuzzy coloring page. GREAT value!
on May 28, 2013
Bought as a Easter gift for my daughter. She loves to color. She has enjoyed this and it has kept her busy for hours.
on December 4, 2015
beautifully done, will bring happy faces to my grandaughter.
on June 20, 2016