Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,698 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,912 reviews
on November 19, 2014
I received the brushes but I did not receive the bags.
review image
on February 24, 2015
Reason for purchase: I was provided with a sample of this product and in return I'm offering up my honest feedback after testing and inspection. All statements and information in my reviews are comprised of my personal thoughts and opinions.

This is a really nice set of cosmetic brushes. After reading several other reviews I took all the brushes and sponges out and tugged on them to ensure that the fibers/hairs/sponges would stay in place. They did, they held up nicely and I didn't have any of the fibers/hairs come out when I pulled on them.

The pink faux leather traveling case is cute and appears durable. All the brushes fit in nicely and this is great for anyone, even the casual make-up wearer. This would make a nice as part of gift basket or to be used in a basket or theme tray raffle item.
review image review image review image
on June 14, 2014
Nice soft brushes, easy to clean, plus, I didn't notice, but it has a liner brush, which is great because I always used an angle brush, but the liner brush gives a nice clean line.
on January 15, 2015
I ordered 2 sets because I wanted them for Christmas since they looked cute and needed new brushes. I ordered them in November and is about to be February and I haven't received them. I was looking forward to this but never again am I buying this product.
on December 14, 2014
I was very disappointed when I received the two sets in purchased in cheap plastic bags with no brush bag to be found!!!
on June 16, 2015
I gave 5 stars because of the price, really great for what you get, and I do like the pink case. Also because this is my first makeup brush set ever, (except some single brushes or what comes with makeup when I buy) so I have nothing to compare it too :) I used it twice sincce I just got a few days ago and so far so good. No bristles falling out yet... glad I bought, useful for my makeup needs, mostly eye shadow. Would buy again. Like tying it up and tossing it in my makeup bag. As pictured.
review image
on November 14, 2014
First it took so long to get ( didn't realize it ships from China); second it smelled horrible; third when I did begin using them I had multiple issues with styes and finally had an infection bad enough that I had to receive IV antibiotics. I'm not saying the product is what caused it but I never have infections like that or staph infections and suddenly began having them when I started using these. I am throwing these away.
The item shipped and delivered relatively fast which is always of concern to me and in this case a plus. I truly enjoyed the design of the bag. It is simple, a nice medium pink fabric which folds on itself to cover the brushes in the center which are also covered by a slip as shown in the image. I paid less than $4 for the package and was thus surprised at how nice the brushes looked and felt as well as worked. I would say they are fine quality as none have broken and I have had this for as long time now, years. My favorite is the larger brush because of the pink accent and its multiple uses but also enjoy the smaller brushes to highlight corners of the eyes and cheek. If it were not for the odd placement of the tie of the roll-up bag I would have rated it 5 stars. It is oddly placed on one of the sides and it is not very long so all you can really do is loop it about twice and it sometimes is still loose.
on September 27, 2015
This set is unreal considering it's $3. However, price aside, it's alright. There are some brushes so thin that they're not useful. One has about fifteen bristles on it, max. Then there is the eyebrow comb, which is only useful if you don't already have a trusty eyebrow kit. There are two flat brushes, useful for highlighting and contouring, just different in size. What disappointed me was the big fluffy brush. I expected it to be much more dense, but it's so sparse that when you apply it onto your skin it fans out. I was planning to use it to blend highlight/contour but had to turn to a different brush as it didn't really do that great of a job. To fix the density issue, I tied a hair elastic several times around the base of the bristles, which made the brush smaller but more useful. Overall, for $3 this is pretty unbeatable. It's not super high quality but it will do for any makeup beginner. If you're more advanced and looking for a solid set of brushes, look elsewhere, and maybe invest in some more expensive but higher quality brushes.
on December 1, 2015
Wow!

I bought this as part of a gift for a 16 year old girl. I wasn't looking for anything super fancy, just something pretty basic (but also cute!). I opted for this because it seemed like a good set, and the case made it look like a nice gift.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened this- I expected it to feel sort of cheap and plastic-y, but that was not the case. It doesn't feel cheap or flimsy at all. The brushes were adorable too; all were wrapped in plastic and have little pink tips! Be aware that these are on the small side- not "full size" brushes.

I can't speak to how well they work, since it is a gift item. However, I think this makes an awesome gift for someone young, or just getting into makeup. I would definitely purchase these as a gift again in the future.