Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Design Toscano Gears of Time Steampunk Wall Clock ..." and save 65% off the $72.90 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Design Toscano Gears of Time Steampunk Wall Clock Sculpture, Medium 17 Inch, Polyresin, Full Color
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSPIRED BY DA VINCI'S AGE - Straight out of a Steampunk fantasy, this industrial gear clock is an unusual design melting form and function into one sculptural work of art that makes a cool house clock and fun conversation piece
- DESIGNED BY ALBERTO BATANI - Taking inspiration from astronomical pieces, grandfather mantel clocks, German cuckoo clocks, and an atomic countdown machine, artist Batani designed this old fashioned wall clock with modern quartz movement
- HIGH-QUALITY ANALOG CLOCK - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our unique 3D sculpted mechanical design includes moving metal hands, bold roman numeral numbers, and a rustic faux globe compass and gears
- DESIGN TOSCANO HOME DECOR - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this vintage clock design suits many tastes and decorative trends: an industrial farmhouse kitchen, a contemporary steam punk living room, a retro railroad kids bedroom or adventure travel theme bathroom walls
- Our antique style clockwork measures 15"Wx2"Dx17.5"H. 3 lbs. and includes a silent modern quartz movement mechanism which accepts your one AA battery (not included) and features two keyhole slots for hanging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our stylized Steampunk gear clock commands attention on your wall like a mechanized fantasy
Expect the Unexpected
Imaginatively sculpted with creative, one-of-a-kind details, our products are cast in quality designer resin and hand-painted by skilled Toscano artisans exclusively for you!
- Exclusive Designs
- Great Selection
- Durable Construction
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
Gears of Time Sculptural Wall Clock
by Design Toscano
Bold Roman numerals, multi-sized gears, and even a globe all dance across the surface of this fashionably industrial clock that boasts a highly raised relief. With enough depth and dimension to make it a focal point anywhere, this distinctive Steampunk timepiece designed by Alberto Batani belies its utility with two stylish hands and smart, quality quartz movements. Cast in designer resin and hand-painted, it accepts your AA battery.
- Originally sculpted by an artisan specializing in decorative arts
- Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with high quality designer resin
- Each piece is individually hand-painted in a multi-toned metallic finish
- Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand and perfect for your home 's walls
- Accepts your AA battery- hangs using built-in key hole slots
Our Steampunk style timepiece features sculpted gears and globe and quality quartz movement. Cast in quality designer resin and individually hand painted to remind us of the Industrial age.
How it's Made:
Our artists look to historical imagery to bring you products with creative inspiration.
A design concept, detailing size, color, and spirit, is created and sent to our sculptor.
The clay sculpt is approved at our factory. Casting and paint color approval is next.
After safe packaging is established, we photograph our new work for advertising.
About Design Toscano
At Design Toscano, the country’s premier source for historical replicas, we pride ourselves on attention to detail by traveling directly to the source. Over 90% of our offerings are exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, allowing us to present distinctive decorative items unavailable elsewhere. Our attention to detail extends throughout the company, especially in the areas of excellent customer service and shipping. Design Toscano offers specialty home and garden décor, reproduction furniture and accessories, indoor and outdoor statuary, and one-of-a-kind home and garden accents. For more than 25 years, Design Toscano has introduced exclusive sculptures, furniture, statues, wall art, and decorative furnishings to passionate consumers eager to surround themselves with unique and extraordinary objects. We have over 6,000 items available so you can expect the unexpected!
Compare with similar items
Bold Roman numerals, multi-sized gears, and even a globe all dance across the surface of this fashionably industrial clock that boasts a highly raised relief. With enough depth and dimension to make it a focal point anywhere, this distinctive timepiece designed by Alberto Batani belies its utility with two stylish hands and smart, quality quartz movements. Cast in designer resin and hand-painted, it accepts your AA battery. 15"Wx2"Dx17and 1/2"H.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The photo on Amazon is with full studio lighting. In normal lighting, the colors don't look as vivid. So with a few metallic Sharpies, I enhanced it. Adding gold, bronze, and silver highlights did wonders. Next, I turned over the hands so the shiny metal side would be facing outward. Doing that enhanced the contrast, making it easier to tell time from across the room--even without my glasses. When switching the hands, I noticed the center shaft moves with the seconds. Keeping with the whimsical nature of the piece, I glued a little gear to it. Now as the seconds pass, the little gear turns. To tie everything together, I also added two gears in other spots.
Who knows, I may do some other tinkering later, if I feel inspired that is. Steampunk is all about creativity!
Check out my photo.
I know some mentioned hanging was a problem, if you have metal screws that have a slightly smaller head than your average drywall screw, you'll be fine. To hang it easily, just get a piece of paper, mark the two holes at their center and simply put the paper on your wall, check it with any level and screw in your screws. The holes are level on the clock so it'll look right when you're done.