Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on March 9, 2017
5/6 cups clear plastic coating was cracked or busted
on January 25, 2015
Exactly as described.
on August 24, 2011
These mugs are pretty cheaply made, but they are good for giving as a gift for sentamental reasons. I laminated the paper so that it wouldn't bleed when I washed the cup.
on November 24, 2015
Loving these cups. I purchased them at full price I intend to make something for by Direct Sales business and I thought these mugs would be perfect for what i want them for What i am doing is taking my swatches from my products and placing them between the insert of the cup and the outer wall of the the cup. I plan on using them as prizes or gifts I have not made up my mind which I am going to do. I will attach photos to this review so you can see what i am talking about. I am giving credit for the idea to of course Pinterest!!
review image review image
on January 5, 2017
I ordered these for personal use - not as gifts, and I'm a no-frills sort of girl so they didn't have to be anything fancy. I did receive them as pictured - with white inserts (not kiddie coloring sheets), and this made it easily apparent that one of them had a fine crack down the side of the clear outer layer. But it's not noticeable once you've put your design in, and it's not like *that* part needs to be waterproof, so whatever. I put in my designs and they look pretty good - nothing fancy, but just what I was looking for. But I brought one to work today. First, on a personal note, I don't like the way the lid feels when I drink - it's quite rounded so I have to work harder than normal to seal my lips around it. But that's personal preference so take it for what it's worth.

But my biggest frustration - no matter how sealed my *lips* are... the lid leaks. After a couple of sips, I had coffee dripping out between the lid and the cup. It's a snap on, not a screw on (which makes sense, since the inner layer of the cup screws into the outer clear layer) and it's just not a water-tight seal. It's not a complete loss - it'll do better than a lidless mug at keeping liquid from sloshing out while driving, and I can just drink it without the lid on at my desk... but that's a pretty big fail for what it's designed to do.
on August 24, 2012
I was looking for a fun way to commemorate our 2012 family vacation. Other years, we've done t-shirts etc, but we wanted to do something different this year. These mugs worked perfectly. I printed out our photoshopped images, and then handed out the personalized mugs to everyone on the 1st day of vacation. We used them all week and didn't have any breaks, cracks etc even with washing. The one thing I did do was to laminate each insert so it could be removed for washing, and also so it wouldn't be damaged should any liquid leak into the during use. I had found something similar at Hobby Lobby for 7.99 each, so this was a great price and a very good product.
on October 15, 2015
Some of these have visible scratches which was disappointing but for the overall price still a good product. I would suggest using an aquarium waterproof sealer to seal once artwork is done to prevent water from damaging it
on September 2, 2016
As some other reviewers have stated, that they'r pretty cheap looking. I didn't have time to go get others so I used these (the ones that didn't arrive cracked anyway). If I'd had more time I'd have returned them and looked for something nicer. Honestly, I was a little embarrassed handing out something of this quality. FYI - they're stamped on the bottom - Oriental Trading Company. I did follow another reviewers advice and used silicon to seal them - pretty sure if you don't do that whatever you use to decorate will get soaked in washing.
on June 19, 2016
Very cute idea for making custom gifts (teachers/bus driver - for the end of the school year). However, one of the six mugs was completely cracked down the side making it unusable. There is no option to reach out to the vendor for resolution other than completely returning the product. Since the other five mugs are fine I don't want to fully return. If the vendor contacts me to replace the broken one I will give an updated review.
on February 6, 2012
This was the perfect gift for my daughter to give to her teachers at pre-school. We purchased some stickers from our local JoAnn Fabrics and let her create the mugs herself! She was so proud of herself that it almost made me cry! When she gave them to her teachers for christmas, they all had shocked looks on their faces because they turned out PERFECT!!! All of the teachers said that they actally use them and get compliments when others see them. Next christmas we are going to create mugs for the grandparents!