Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure
|Sale:||$164.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- An interior panel and staggered entrance prevents litter from being kicked onto the floor
- Outer hole can be set up on right or left, so that you can keep it hidden from guests
- Features solid wood veneer with a stained wood grain finish
- Hydraulic safety hinge holds lid up for easy cleaning
- Keeps curious children and dogs looking for treats away from the litter pan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE BASED ON COMMENTS:
I used this enclosure with a LARGE and very tall litter box inside. This did not prevent the problem, however I do wish I had thought of using potty pads.
We have two large cats, 15lb and 20lb, and they both fit just fine and use it without issues.
What prompted me to look for a cover is the fact that I have a small niece now, and I wanted to be able to invite family over to a childproof house where toddlers couldn't easily get at a dirty cat box. So I got this enclosure. I loved it in the beginning, but now that I've lived with it for a while, there are quite a few things about it that I would change before I could be really satisfied with the product.
1. Easy enough for one person to assemble -- though they recommend a second person, especially for the attachment of the lid, I was able to rest the lid on a step stool, adding books for height, and attached the lid by myself that way. Took maybe half an hour.
2. Looks great and has a clean, simple style that matches most decor -- it actually fits perfectly in the corner where I have it, on top of the same cat box mat I used before I got the enclosure, and it matches the walls. I would have preferred a natural wood color to match my furniture, but the only other options available were black and a dark brown called espresso.
3. Lid has a safety hinge -- I love this feature as I don't have to hold it open with one hand while I clean out the cat box with the other.Read more ›
The lid is hinged and stays up on its own for easy cleaning. I took the advise of another reviewer and put a battery operated motion activated light inside. It works great!! Goes on when they walk in and make their deposit... and goes off when they leave. Otherwise I felt it would be too dark in there!! Now that it is in a more convenient location we clean it more often. I don't smell it AT ALL and it sits in the corner of our TV room (where we spend a lot of time). I did put an air freshener in the entrance "room" of the box that is made to absorb litter smells.
I was concerned about urine damaging the wood. I am using the divider so it is not possible to use a hooded catbox or one with raised sides. They won't be able to get into the box. Neither of my current cats (I have 2) have an issue with overspill so it hasn't been a problem. One of my previous cat did. If I still had him I would have kept the divider out and used a litter box with raised sides.
Both of my cats are small (under 10 lbs) so using the divider works just fine. My previous cat was 20 lbs and I think he would not have been comfortable maneuvering around in the smaller box that dividing the interior space requires. With that said... he would have done just find without the divider and a larger box.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Possibly the best thing we've ever purchased to hide our litter box. It doesn't take away all the smell, but it definitely lessens it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Nicolai Kousholt Soendergaard
Initially, I loved this. Looks totally natural in my bedroom, easy to set up, spacious, etc. However, my cat often misses the box despite the fact that it goes wall-to-wall - he... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Katherine Bonk
This will change your life. I hate having a cat liter box exposed. This hides the box, hides the smell and is a functional piece of furniture. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Kristen
It went together nicely and I coated the inside portion with "FlexSeal" from a spray can. It seems to be fairly waterproof after that, so with the sealant and some puppy... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Chris M.
Giving this three stars only because it suits my purpose of having a decent looking cat box that keeps the dog out. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Chester96
Perfect! Needed something to get the litter box out of reach of the baby and it works great! Easy to put together and is very sturdy. Plus the cats love to lay on top of it.Published 17 days ago by Brittinni H.
I just purchased this product last month and now have to dispose of it. I have two average cats, one 10lb and the other 12lb. I have used other condos in the past without incident. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Twyla Robinson
This doesn't even deserve that one star. Brand new it smelled horribly of chemicals. It gave me a headache and I was sure it would make my cats sick if they used it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Carolyn