Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 22, 2015
This is a very lightweight, plastic wall mount bracket that can be used for lighter (less than 6 lbs - according to the manufacturer) components. I'm not sure I would test that limit, or even get close. Couple of observations... My biggest gripe/concern is the mounting plate itself. Uh, well, mounting plate assembly, that is. There is an "iffy" union (seam) of two halves that runs straight down the middle of the plate, right through the holes for the mounting screws. These halves are simply snapped together and are not glued, fused or otherwise reinforced (with hardware). When reasonably tightened, the screws head spread that seam - not much, but enough to give me pause. Since mine was a corner mount application it had to be mounted bisecting the corner rather than flat on one wall or the other. That's because the arms are geared and do not move independently, as I would have expected. Not a huge deal - just needed much longer screws. One advantage of mounting it this way, was the open triangle behind the mounting plate created by mounting it truly in the corner opened up a space to run cables. One feature I did like a lot was the pivot up/down feature has a lock at 0⁰, 90⁰ and 180⁰. Out of the box I was worried that it might be difficult to get the brackets to stay set at 90⁰, but the lock handles that well. The clamps work well enough, but the domed pad on top doesn't really allow for tidy stacking of a second component. All in all, it's an OK value for the money, but because of a few design "features" it's not as versatile as I would have expected. Biggest concern was the two-piece mounting plate. Probably less of an issue if you're mounting it flat on the wall. Do NOT over-tighten if you're trying to mount it in a corner, as I did.
on March 15, 2015
Great item. Looks great on wall. Easy to install. Its been up for 30 days. So good so far
review image
on September 21, 2017
Like the adjustable width arms. Docked a star because it tilts up a little in the front rather than being perpendicular to the wall.
Sturdy enough for lightweight components.
on March 2, 2016
I wanted to like this, but it was too big and stuck out too far on the wall for me to keep. I returned it. I was looking for something to hold my Blu-Ray player on the wall to get it off my mantle. I'm still on the hunt for something that doesn't stick out too far. Other than that, it was great.
on January 16, 2016
Wonderful shelf for a DVD or bluray player. It installs on the wall, keeping the player away from kids, if needed. Easy to install. Although you can fold it down so that the player and shelf aren't sticking out all the time, I have not used that feature.
on June 16, 2017
This was really easy to install, and really cool since it folds down so it isn't always sticking out of the wall. I think the clasps that hold the DVD player in place could be a little more efficient, but they do the trick.
on December 13, 2016
These shelves are very easy to install, but I needed a shelf for a Xbox. The adjustable clamps will not adjust for the thickness of an Xbox. So unfortunately these looked cool for the boys' rooms but I have to send them back because they do not work for what I needed.
on November 23, 2017
Works as advertised. Wish it had better screws though..... The ones provided stripped halfway into stud.
on August 29, 2016
It works for my needs, but I can see how some folks might not like it. It does have a universal fit to it. I use it in my home gym in my garage. This hold my bluray player and I bought a small TV mount for my 27" LCD. It keeps the ground clear for workout gear and mats while still having the ability to switch out my workout videos.

I'd recommend it for lightweight uses. It's great for a light component and it pairs nicely with wall mounted TV.
on July 18, 2016
I bought this to mount my xbox behind my TV, and even though in the description it says for Xbox the clamps are to small for an Xbox. I had to go out and by longer bolts to make it long enough to fit an xbox. So now it works great but it took me an extra trip to Home Depot to find metric bolts that were long enough (I went 80mm with a nut on one side to make it work). Other than that I can't complain, but I with they just had longer bolts to actually fit an Xbox.