Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 308 reviews
on January 25, 2014
It is a very strong and sturdy. It fits well to my 32 inch t.v. I had no problems setting it up. Looks great on the wall. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great and sturdy product.
on November 24, 2014
I still don't know what this is.
on January 12, 2015
really easy to install
on June 27, 2013
This worked perfectly for the 32" flat screen we mounted in our bedroom. We put it on plaster walls with no studs behind, used anchors, and it is not going anywhere! Look at the pictures carefully when assembling.
on December 19, 2012
I got 2 of these for small TV's, they are great for the price. Don't worry that it does not reach from stud to stud, this is for small TVs that are usually less than 20 lbs, you probably hang pictures heavier than that, you don't need the studs. I used 4 plastic toggles that are rated tor 60 lbs each, the TV isn't going anywhere. If you really want to reach 2 studs get a larger bracket. Of course it will stick out past the small TV you're going to mount but you'll get those studs you think you need.
on April 17, 2013
great instructions.
went up according to directions.
we loved the alphabet of screws that was precious.
we just used the small ones for a 17th inch tv.
I would purchase another one in a heart beat.
great quality.
delivered on time.......
very happy
on January 17, 2013
I bought this to hang a little 20" tv in front of our elliptical so we can watch tv while working out ... it works for that purpose, but I would never trust it to hold anything bigger. Just attaching the two side pieces to the top and bottom made the entire thing warp ... it doesn't lay straight. I had to totally manipulate the wall mount to get the tv to hang right.
on April 18, 2013
This is a solid mount that works perfectly for our 45" flat screen in the living room. Need to install in studs or use heavy duty anchors.
on December 29, 2016
This came fine but not sure how well it works. I bought it for my old TV which I ended up having to replace right after buying this. As a result this ended up being 3" to small to hold my new TV. I thought it had a little bigger range. When I realized it didn't, I was disappointed, but that's technically not the seller's fault I suppose. I gave it to someone to use for their TV, so I'm just out the money.
on January 19, 2016
This is a nice little wall-mount. It came with a big assortment of machine screws etc. It did not have big enough screws to fit my new 32 inch Samsung. I had to go out and purchase four 8 mm machine screws. 35 mm length would have been perfect, but I had to get 40mm and use a few washers to make up the difference. I don't know if this is true for all 32 inch Samsungs. Otherwise, this is a very nice wall mount.