- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Fashion Designer Kits for Girls. Create Many Designs for the 8.5" Wooden Mannequin in 3 Steps. Learn to use No-Sew Patterns First, Sew & Re-Design Patterns. Plus Sew Our Bird Mascot into a Pin Cushion
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Be a Fashion Designer. Create & decorate dresses, skirts, tops, pants, cape & more with over 60 pieces in this sewing kit for kids ages 8-12
- These beginner fashion designer kits for girls includes real sewing tools, 8.5" high mannequin, fabrics, embellishments, step by step english instructions, patterns, basic sewing kit for kids & more.
- Generious size patterns to encourage creative & imaginative play, explores fabrics, makes basic math fun & helps with fine motor skills. Hours of fun.
- Great educational, practical small gift, introduces children to patterns, sewing & designing. Take this kids fashion design kit wherever you go in the recyclable box. Read the description for updated info.
- Minimal plastic included! Please Note: You will need paper, pencil & ruler. Scissors now included. Fabrics will vary & adult supervision is required.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Special offers and product promotions
Fashion Designer Kit - Learn to Sew
Learn to use patterns, sew and re-design patterns to create designs for the mannequin.
Be a Fashion Designer for beginners. Keeping it simple to start with so children create outfits quickly to help to hold their attention and encourage them to learn more.
When they are ready, take it a step further to learn to hand sew using the cheat sheets included in the kits moving on to sewing and decorating their designs with the enclosed embellishments or other items they may have at home.
Finally, teaching them to think outside the square a little to be able to change a pattern to their own design and also designing a pair of pants.
Learn - Create - Thrive
Learn to Sew Kits for Kids
Learn - Create - Thrive!
Teaching a child to sew is an important skill to learn and watching them have the satisfaction of creating an item themselves - a skill a child can use throughout their life. If they only use it to sew on a button or repair an item of clothing, it may help extend the life of their clothes and other items.
FABRIC n STITCH was created in May 2020 making boutique style craft kits for kids. We wanted to create kits that could encourage children to use their imagination and creativeness to help them develop their skills further whilst having fun.
Keep an eye out for new kits coming soon. Thank you for supporting us and we hope you create some amazing outfits!