Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 13, 2017
This was so disappointing. I loved the sample I bought at the salon, well maybe not loved because my skin was on FIRE from the tingle. But that was what I was going for. When I got home and opened the package, I immediately turned it over because I had read other reviews that said some were out of date. It said 2016, so I was already disappointed. Then I opened it. The salon sample was a beige color this was baby pink. Then I rubbed some on my skin and waited. Nothing, again sooo disappointed. FAKE!!!! Definately like the other reviews, pretty sure it's baby lotion. I bought this with PRIME shipping. I would of expected this if I had bought it from a cheaper retailer, but not through Amazon. Returning Monday!!!!!!!!
on March 19, 2012
Bought two of these bottles, came in a very fast time, actually two days earlier than expected time limit. I am an experienced tanner, have only used tingle bottles in the five+ years of tanning.. First time I used it, it turned my skin very, very orange and left me really blotchy. Was not even hot like these customers are saying.. It was a bit warm, but not close to HOT.. The bottles I received were VERY white in color, and an ok smell. I went to the salon, and asked to see their bottle of modern bombshell, and the color was light pink, and very strong smelling.. I'm not sure if these bottles were watered down, or altered, but that's what I believe happened.. Also- I messaged the seller and asked if I could receive my money back, and got no response. Will never buy from this seller again.. Worst customer service.
1010 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
First off, I've used this lotion before. I've bought multiple samples from my local tanning salon, and I was always happy with my results. The scent is called rose berry. Not my favorite but it's not the worst either, I've used lotions that smell a lot worse. And the tingle factor was always perfect, hot, just the way I like it. Unfortunately, the bottle I purchased was very disappointing. I could barely feel any tingle, but the results were the worst part. It turned my skin orange! I still have discoloration around my fingernails as well as streaks on my wrists, hands, and in between my fingers. I always order my lotion from Amazon, and I've never been disappointed until now. I'm hoping this is a one time occurrence and I won't have problems ordering lotion in the future. Needless to say, I won't be ordering Modern Bombshell again.
on February 16, 2017
I have bought samples of this Bombshell from the tanning salon and absolutely loved and have never had any problems with it but the price was $60 I thought I was finding a major deal buy buying off this site! WRONG. The first time I used it, it didn't smell at all like the sample from the salon. I tan really quickly and get really dark....After my first tan I was ORANGE....2 days later...my legs are now splotchy with orange patches where the STAIN is wearing away. This reminds me of the product back in the 80's called QT that would turn your skin orange. So unhappy! This is not the real Bombshell!
on July 28, 2013
This is one of the worst lotions I've ever used. I seriously wonder if it was a fraudulent product because I've used other Bombshells and they were awesome. This one was like putting on a generic baby lotion.
on February 19, 2016
If I could give this no stars, I would. Lotion smells like cheap laundry detergent. Felt absolutely no tingle. This lotion made my skin so sticky I had to wash it off. Did absolutely nothing for me. Dont waste your money, i used this once and threw the entire bottle away. I didnt even want to give it to someone else.
on February 13, 2016
Hate it. Smell was awful than I realized the bottom of bottle had an expired expiration date on it. Will never buy again from seller or the item itself. Very dissatisfied
on March 16, 2017
I love my bombshell lotion. I have been using for years both in and outside. I will only buy it from Amazon...too much of a markup at tanning salons!
on February 27, 2016
This lotion is okay, nothing too special in my opinion. I've been tanning for years and I love tinglers so I had to try the new bombshell when it came out. Honestly I wasn't too impressed. the smell is okay but if you're looking for instant color go for the regular bombshell
on October 7, 2014
I've never used a tingle lotion before.
The reason this gets 3 stars is because I feel like it does what it's supposed to do, HOWEVER I feel like I've been rubbed down with tiny shards of fiberglass. I've bathed twice and rubbed conditioner all over my body and it hasn't helped a bit. I am red all over and burning so bad I've been shaking for an hour and I feel like I might vomit....I will never use a tingle lotion again! But like I said I feel like it does what it's supposed to do!