- File Size: 1138 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wild Pines Studio (June 23, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 23, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HIO4GYQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,205,240 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Designing Arches Using 3D Modeling Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?