- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: Autumn Leaves (2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0976125110
- ISBN-13: 978-0976125112
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,176,497 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designing with Fabric: Imaginative Ways to Incorporate Fabric Into Your Scrapbooking & Paper Arts Projects Paperback – 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
scrapbook, altered book, handmade book (and THIS book is the perfect example of a commercially published, pinking shear-edged volume) to an amazing tour de force of a traveling journal kit created by Ann Mabee and shown on pages 52-53, this is a can't-go-wrong book you must include in your own library if you have any inkling that you may now, or at any time in the future, wish to incorporate fabric and all its accoutrements into your scrapbooking bag of tricks.