- Hardcover: 796 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild Pubns; 2nd edition (March 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563673177
- ISBN-13: 978-1563673177
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.9 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,300,455 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #72 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Lighting
- #112 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Professional Reference
- #359 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designing a Quality Lighting Environment 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Susan M. Winchip, LEED AP, is a Professor Emerita of Interior and Environmental Design in the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences at Illinois State University. She has over 20 years of experience designing residential, corporate, and institutional interiors with specialties in lighting and sustainability. She has published monographs and in several academic journals, including Journal of Interior Design Education and Research, Kappa Omicron Nu FORUM, Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences, Quality in Higher Education, and the College Student Journal. Winchip is winner of the ASID Foundation 2010 Polsky Prize Award for her textbook, Visual Culture in the Built Environment: A Global Perspective (Fairchild).