Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 16, 2014
Written by someone who has an instinct about how the future will turn out to be. I used this book to write my own futurist novel. Post Singularity London, this book helped me like several others did in the same way.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 19, 2002
The book is well structured, and includes many photos and diagrams. I found it useful because I work exactly on the same topic. However, most of its content can be found elsewhere (in published articles). The accompanying CD-ROM includes very interesting videos, although I think they can also be found elsewhere. In summay, I definitely recommend this book, but only if you are really interested in the topic and/or in Kismet, and you want to know as many details as you can.
on January 9, 2007
This book is a must read for anyone who is serious about the future of Robotics and how these biomechanical devices will interact with us.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse