- Series: Voices That Matter
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: New Riders; 1 edition (June 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321918630
- ISBN-13: 978-0321918635
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #495,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designing Together: The collaboration and conflict management handbook for creative professionals (Voices That Matter) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dan M. Brown is the author of Communicating Design (New Riders) and principal at EightShapes, LLC, a user
experience design firm based in Washington, D.C., whose clients include Yahoo!, Marriott International, and Cisco Systems.
Browse award-winning titles. See more