- Series: Voices That Matter
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: New Riders; 1 edition (June 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321918630
- ISBN-13: 978-0321918635
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #596,808 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designing Together: The collaboration and conflict management handbook for creative professionals (Voices That Matter) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dan M. Brown is the author of Communicating Design (New Riders) and principal at EightShapes, LLC, a user
experience design firm based in Washington, D.C., whose clients include Yahoo!, Marriott International, and Cisco Systems.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?