- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press (October 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780300149579
- ISBN-13: 978-0300149579
- ASIN: 0300149573
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,083,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designing Tomorrow: America's World's Fairs of the 1930s Hardcover – October 19, 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am still waiting for the definitive, entertaining book covering the architecture, ground plans, and general excitement associated with the colorful fairs of the 1930's. Unfortunately, this volume is not it.