Google Pixel / Pixel XL Desktop Charging Dock (Case Compatible) Height Adjustable Mount (Type C Charger) (Aluminum/Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This sleek charging cradle makes the perfect desktop or nightstand companion for your new Google Pixel XL
- Type-C compatible port ensures your phone is always juiced and ready to go
- Case compatible design allows the connector to reach the phone through all slim profile cases
- Sync compatible - the dock also allows the phone to sync with your computer using the built-in cable
- Experience the Encased difference. Our "Extra Mile" pledge backs every purchase with friendly and knowledgeable support from our dedicated team.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why You Care.
We are a proud US company making essential everyday products that we ourselves love to use! Our core belief is simple; the devil lives in the details. It is the "small" yet
vital changes to design and engineering that differentiate average products from the great & intuitive ones. Designs that can perfectly integrate into our everyday lives.
Around here this philosophy is called; "The X-Factor".
The Bar We Proudly Set.
We measure every product by its ability to operate flawlessly over months and years of repeated use. We test and re-test every design to ensure the final version will
ALWAYS meet this benchmark. That is the simple reason why our customers keep coming back for their new accessories.
Quality Beyond The Product.
We back every purchase with knowledgeable (English speaking) customer support and an unconditional "Lifetime Happiness Guarantee". If you are anything less than satisfied
with your purchase our team will work with you until you are genuinely happy.
Experience the Encased difference today.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Fits even with a regular sized case on
* ANGLE - it's straight up and down, not angled like the picture. Totally unusable in a desk situation, unless you happen to be kneeling on the floor next to the desk - then it's the perfect viewing angle.
* Built in cord. Unlike every other stand I've bought over the years the cord is integrated into the stand, so you can't use a cable that's the right length for your needs, or replace it if it breaks.
* Cheapest possible USB cord. Unlike the listing, doesn't allow sync, and charges at 1993 speeds. Why doesn't a dock made for USB C phones charge fast? Because it's a cheap piece of junk!
Seriously, pick another charger. You probably can't do worse.
Received: 01/30/2018 (Used 2 day shipping but got it in one day)
Phone: Google Pixel 2 XL
In the box: One Dock, One USB Type A port to Type C port cable, One USB Type C to USB Type C port cable.
Review: The cable is not attached to the dock as the product description shows. The dock and cables (yes, it comes with 2 separate cables!) feel solid to me. The USB-C port on the back of the dock connects solidly with all of the USB-C cable plugs provided, along with other USB-C cables and adapters I have laying around. Cable lengths are the same for both cables and are approximately 5 feet. I plugged in the USB-C to USB-C cable into the dock and the USB-C charging brick that came with my phone, docked my phone and it started rapid charging.
The wheel on the back of the dock is for adjusting the angle of the USB C plug that the phone sits on. It only took me a short amount of time to adjust the angle so my Google Pixel 2 XL sits solidly on the dock. I have the Spigen Rugged Armor case on my phone and it does not interfere with my use of the dock in the slightest. I imagine that even using a thicker rugged case would have no problem using this dock however it would increase the angle closer to 90 degrees the thicker the case back is.
The angle of the phone in relation to my desk is approximately 80-85 degrees which may be too steep for some but I plan on using it next to my bed at night so it should not be a problem at all. Even on my desk I doubt the angle will be that big of an issue for me and I am planning on getting a second dock for my desk at work.
My only complaint is that it restricts the charge rate - when you use the fast charger that comes with the phone, it says "charging rapidly" while it's plugged in and it does indeed charge very quickly. Even if you use that same fast charger and cable to plug in this dock, that message is reduced to simply "charging", and it takes a few hours. Not a huge complaint, but would be nice to have the fast charging option.
Getting a cheap port extender will do the trick, however the charger at the bottom of the base is VERY loose and will not hold your phone steady in place adequately if you expect to be able to continue using it while it's on the charging base.
Essentially, this is an expensive kickstand.