|Processor||3.6 GHz None|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB Hybrid Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6 GB|
|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
ASUS ROG STRIX GD30 Gaming Desktop, NV GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics, Intel Core i7-7700 3.6GHz Processor, 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Full size tower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful Full Size ATX Gaming Desktop: Equipped with latest Intel Core i7-7700 3.6GHz and GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics
- Unique chassis design with customizable panels, headphone hanger, windowed side-panel, and EMI shielding
- Latest 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, fast 256GB SATA SSD combined with high-capacity 1TB HDD
- STRIX motherboard features ASUS AURA RGB lighting and is equipped with 2x Pie x16 slots, 2x M.2 connectors, and 4x DDR4 slots
- Chassis storage drive bay supports up to 6x HDD and 2x SSD ; Optical Drive: 24X DVD-RW ; LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps ; Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
ASUS ROG STRIX GD30 Gaming Desktop
ROG STRIX GD30 has a unique and customizable black and white chassis featuring interchangeable front panels. It features up to a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics for unrivalled performance. And of course, it has the cooling performance to go with all this firepower.
Unique New Design
The design concept is inspired from science fiction and the Cyberpunk aesthetic. The result is a chassis that is both unique and functional at the same time, with all the expandability you would expect from a full size chassis, plus smart features like EMI shielding.
Customizable Front Panels
The two front panels can be detached and rearranged to create a total of six different styles. A matching white LED strip between the two panels indicates whether the system is on.
Full-Size Tower for Expandability
Customization goes beyond just the exterior. There's also plenty of space inside to customize the spec. The GD30 has enough room for a full-size optical drive, up to six 3.5" hard drives or SSDs (solid-state drives), and two 2.5" SSDs. It even caters to liquid cooling with mounts for a dual-fan radiator.
Integrated Cable Management
GD30’s rear panel has all the cutouts and grommets you need to make your PC as tidy as you want it to be! The generous cabling space in the rear allows you to easily integrate new components of your PC and properly route them to the motherboard and power supply.
Light it up with ASUS AURA Motherboard
You can tailor GD30’s Aura motherboard to suit the feel of the game you’re currently playing from 8-million colors. On motherboard, there are pulse and static effects; you can choose single or multi-color mode, which up to 10 colors display-cycle. Additionally, the cooling fans are ringed with red LEDs for a colorful gaming accent which makes GD30 appears like it’s getting ready for the next battle.
Windowed Side Panel
7th-Gen Intel Processor
FAST DATA TRANSFERS
GTX 10-Series is ready for 4K Gaming
GD30 is equipped with up to GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics. In product development tests, GD30 performed 30% better* than a GeForce GTX 980-equipped system. Our target is to ensure amazing visual performance even when playing the most intense games games. GD30 runs Watch Dogs 2 at 'Ultra' graphics settings in 4K UHD with frame rates exceeding 70FPS.
Note: For more information please refer manufacturer website.
Play it Cool
ASUS engineers created an intelligent thermal solution to effectively cool the system, with large front and underside air intakes for increased airflow and more efficient cooling. The cover of power supply unit enables isolated airflow for PSU and SSD and better system heat dissipation. In addition, there is space for 2 front fans and 2 top fans, which you can upgrade your GD30 for the most powerful thermal design.
Engineered for low EMI Emissions
All ROG products are built with high quality and safety standards to provide gamers the best, most enjoyable experiences. The transparent side-panel on the ROG Strix GD30 not only shows off the incredible ASUS AURA lighting effects on the motherboard, but also features a honeycomb-shaped iron screen designed to reduce electromagnetic emissions. Test results from our in-house EMI lab showed that the level of Radiated Spurious Emissions from the ROG Strix GD30 was not only lower than Taiwan government standards, it was lower than ASUS standards which are among the strictest in the industry.
System Monitoring Controls
The Aegis III system performance monitoring app enhances gaming experiences by allowing you to track CPU/memory use and download and upload status. It also lets you to control fan speeds and lighting effects, and automatically warns you if the system exceeds temperature or voltage thresholds. Aegis III also includes XSplit Gamecaster, which allows you to record and edit gameplay videos so you can share your frags on social media.
Get rewarded for being a Republic of Gamers fan
Become a member of the ROG Elite Rewards loyalty program and earn points for being an active Republic of Gamers fan. There are many ways to earn points including purchasing ROG gear, and a selection of rewards that can be redeemed with points, tailored to the ROG community. Rank up with ROG Elite Rewards.
Note: Terms and conditions available at the official website. Void where prohibited.
ASUS ROG STRIX GD30 Gaming Desktop, NV GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics, Intel Core i7-7700 3.6GHz Processor, 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Full size tower. Front panel connections: 1x Headphone 1x Microphone 2x USB2.0 2x USB3.1 Gen 1 1x 6-in-1 Card Reader. Rear I/O: 1x Rear Speaker Out 1x Mic-in 1x Center/Sub Woofer 1x Front Speaker Out (Line Out) 1x Side Speaker Out 1x Line-in 1x RJ45 LAN 2x USB2.0 4x USB3.1 Gen 1 1x USB3.1 Gen 2 (Type C).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Runs Fallout 4 on ultra/max EVERYTHING (including around a dozen mods). This is quite a nice feeling for me since I upgraded from a 760 GTX build.
2. Will run the majority of games on the highest settings as of now. I'm not the best judge of gaming feedback since I mainly play Mount and Blade and Fallout. This comp actually had about 1500 troops in a battle on Mount and Blade before it crashed, which is very impressive.
3. Very fast startup and minimal bloatware. Thank you ASUS for that :)
4. It looks and feels well assembled and put together nicely. I bought a Cyberpower pc many years ago and I remember the assembly quality was garbage. This is not the case with ASUS computers.
1. That aforementioned sticker thing. It bugs me because I still don't know the exact models of the GPU and MOBO. I asked on here and got 2 vague answers from ASUS. The answers I got were that the GPU is made by "ASUS" and it's made by "NVIDIA". Umm duh. A GTX 1060 is obviously made by NVIDIA. Knowing the exact GPU model matters because the specs and performance can dramatically differ. I only took off one star because it doesn't really matter within day to day usage, but I would have appreciated a more detailed answer since I can't open the thing without probably voiding my warranty in some way.
2. It comes with only one case fan ejecting heat to the rear as far as I can tell. I want to add more fans, but I will wait at least a year just in case haha.
1) I was warned that the machine runs hot. I found that the decorative white plastic in front was blocking most of the air flow. If you take that plastic off, it runs cool and quiet.
2) The Boot SSD uses a regular SATA connection, The motherboard provides M.2 PCI lanes. the difference in price between a SATA SSD and a M.2 SSD is negligible, but the speed difference is significant.
My biggest complaint is the warranty sticker on the case. Opening the case voids the warranty. I can not move my media disk into this machine with out voiding the warranty. How ridiculous! This is a good base model and it has plenty of room to mod to your personal taste, but you are on your own if you open the case. That is just absurd.
It does indeed come with Windows 10, 64 bit installed and also includes a mouse and keyboard.
So far it has been running great for me. I leave all the white plates off of it to keep it running at the coolest possible temperature but it can also be useful to keep these to help protect the front when moving the computer. Honestly the gtx 1060 build might be the version to go with instead of the 1070 like I got or the 1080. There is not much of a difference between all three of the cards honestly so if you want to save money on your gaming computer now and just upgrade to the best card in a few years or so I would go with the 1060 and no higher than the 1070 because there is only a noticeable jump if you installed a 1080 ti.