Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on February 14, 2016
This is a great movie. It has "shoot em up", but the victims don't just fall down, they go flying across the room. It has a love story and comedy too. There is a bathroom stall scene where luckily I have never seen a bathroom stall so dirty. It's crewed and funny and has a lot of wow moments. I enjoyed the music and it's a movie I can watch over and over again.
on April 27, 2017
Warning this is a guy flick. I saw Antonio Banderas on You Tube doing the trailer and had no idea that this was a Quinton Tarrintino movie. Now as a proud possessor of testosterone, I enjoyed it. Fortunately my beloved, who is strictly PG tolerated the violence because true to Quinton, it was almost comic book or cartoon level.
on May 6, 2017
I am not going to give this movie a full review. I am going to say, I enjoyed it and will watch it again some day. It was uplifting and applaudable.
And the good guys win. Maybe I shouldn't say that?

Desperado
on July 8, 2016
Totally badass. Greatest movie......... in the woorrrllllddd. Opening song makes you wanna shoot up bars full of drug dealers with a guitar case. You should watch it, thank me later.
on June 20, 2016
A little gory, but hey, Antonio Banderas is nice eye candy for us ladies, so that made it fun. : )
on June 21, 2017
Crazy fun movie. Action, comedy. It's my husband's favorite.
on March 17, 2017
Selma Hayek What more can I say.
on August 2, 2017
A bit hoaky but entertaining.
on November 13, 2013
The product arrived as promised, it was packaged in its original case, it was in perfect condition and based upon these factors, I recommend the seller and Amazon Marketplace as valuable merchants. I love old movies and could not find another copy of this film locally and I was thrilled Amazon had it.
on October 26, 2011
Robert who? Until the release of this title no one knew who Robert Rodriguez was, What few know is that Desperado is actually the second in the El Mariachi Trilogy. It takes place years after the shocking ending of El Mariachi, finding the once budding guitar player, now Antonio Banderas, searching for the man who killed the woman he loved, and killing any and everyone who gets in his way. This is the high octane style thay we have come to associate with Rodriguez's movies. This edition of the movie has the choice of watching it in english or spanish with a multitude of subtitles to choose from. The wide-screen has all the benifits of a full-screen without the scrunched up or elongated faces. A must have for Antonio fans as well as Rodriguez followers.