Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > The Final Countdown forum

Desperate Housewives

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 24, 2006, 10:53:43 PM PDT
Yeah I'm pretty obssesed with Desperate Housewives my mom says i need to see a phycyatrist but i just said no but then she grounded me, by the way my favorite chacter is Eva Longoria I mean I look exactly like her i'm dark, short and have the same hairstyle except my firends hate it when i call them the characters from Desperate Housewives but than i relized that my firend helen fits the part as Nicolette Sheridan, anyways they pretty much all got botox. For english we had to do a skit on peer pressure but instead we just did an episode on Desperate Housewives and we got a F. But my firend Kalene gets so pissed off when I call her Lynette it's just she is more likely to be succsful and then have 5 or 4 kids and plus i'm more likely to have an affair with the gardner anyways i make Desperate Housewives action figures with my barbies they cost about 6 bucks and my mom pretty much is Bree i mean she has 2 rotten kids and is phycotic and my other firend is so clumsy so i call her susun anyway i got go watch somethin see ya!!!!!!!!1

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2007, 7:32:39 PM PST
Joy says:
What does this have to do with this incredible band, Europe??
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Final Countdown forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 24, 2006
Latest post:  Feb 3, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
The Final Countdown
The Final Countdown by Europe (Audio CD - 2001)
4.4 out of 5 stars (79)