Dessert Party Toys Balance Game and Ice Cream Tower Stacking Blocks Toddler Building Blocks, Food Pretend Play for Christmas 54 PCs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INCLUDES: 12 colorful cookies, 12 ice cream scoops, 2 ice cream cones and cone stand, macarons, macaron tower, ice cream scoop, dessert tray, cake tongs and a cup of tea with tea plate.
- BALANCE TOY: The round bottoms for both dessert tray and Macaron tower are designed for children to help improve their balance skills.
- EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Fun and colorful ice cream and cookies make this toy appealing to any kid. With a dessert tray, kids can convert scattered pieces to a treat. Great for brain development.
- PARTY SUPPLY: You can win over the hearts of kids by giving cookies, ice creams as party favors at theme parties!
- SAFE AND DURABLE: ALL Fun Little Toys’ products are made of environmentally friendly plastic and premium grade materials, which are sturdy, durable and safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fun Little Toys Dessert Food Treats and Ice Cream Tower Stacking Game
ASSEMBLE YOUR OWN DESSERT MIX!
- Kids will have fun building their ideal ice cream now. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, and many more, which flavor will you choose? With all different combination options, you will enjoy unlimited creative fun. Also, when the little one finishing styling, mom can put stacked ice cream or “home-made” cake in the room as a home decoration. Our dessert mix will look great when using it to liven up your room!
ICE CREAM TOWER GAME
- This toy is not only fun to play with but great for practicing balancing and counting. Kids always enjoy themselves by competing with each other based on the height of their ice cream tower.
- How to play this game: First, set up the ice cream tower base on a level play surface to ensure that the tower is ready for gameplay. Next, use the scooper to scoop the ice cream on the top of the cone. Then, Try multiple times and let them find the best way to balance the ice cream cone tower with a maximum number of scoops.
- This game is great for developing hand-eye coordination.
- Guide your children to see that the height of the ice cream tower and the width of the base affects its stability.
- You can teach your child to distinguish different colors by finding the right macaron picked by you.
- This pretend play dessert toy set is super real.
- all the items in the playset are well-made with great attention to detail. The ice cream tops fit on the cones well. The stand sits nicely on the counter when fully assembled.
- Do not keep the small parts in mouth in case your child swallows it.
Compare with similar items
Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Wooden Cookie Play Food Set
Wood Eats! Traveling Ice Cream Parlor Playset with Popsicles, Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Sundaes (25pcs.) by Imagination Generation
Wooden Ice Cream Toy - Pretend Ice Cream Set - Ice Cream Set for Kids – By Dragon Drew (25 PC Set)
Jellydog Toy Ice Cream Stacking Tower, Ice Cream Balance Game for Kids, Food Pretend Play Toy Set, Fun Little Balance Toys for Birthday Party,12 Scoops Ice Cream
Liberty Imports Ice Cream Shop with Pretend Play Desserts, Treats, and Cash Register (36 Pcs)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fun Little Toys||Amazon.com||Primegoods2||Sharky Deals||Let's Buy Today||Liberty Imports|
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 12.2 x 3.54 in||10.5 x 13.25 x 3.25 in||5.5 x 7.5 x 5 in||4.8 x 7.5 x 5.5 in||1.18 x 9.84 x 7.87 in||14.69 x 20.59 x 4.88 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Taps it and the entire thing collapses and falls apart. I wouldn’t recommend it. Wouldn’t repurchase. But it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever bought
WELL! This is a game,, a BALANCING game. Remember Topple, Don't Tip the Waiter? Similar to those games concepts.
Sure it can be used as pretend food but review it for what it actually is.
As for the GAME...its pretty ok. The plastic is certainly pretty cheap but again not meant as play food and to be used as a durable pretend play food item. The stacking and balancing aspect can be challenging / frustrating depending on child's age and tolerance level because for a different child it may just be fun and silly.
We have plenty of great quality play food so this was bought as a game and is used as a game and kept in the game closet so it has held up fine.
As far as interest level my kids love games and we have a huge variety of themes, styles, versions... This game is an easy go to when we just want to have some quick easy fun together without the thought process or organization of other games we have.
The children who play this game in my house are 7.5 (girl) and 4.5 (boy).