- Hardcover: 365 pages
- Publisher: Biscuit Books; 1st Biscuit ed edition (2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 189252600X
- ISBN-13: 978-1892526007
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #777,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Desserts Hardcover – 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The recipes are fairly complex but well described enough that a careful home cook can complete them. The layout of the book is a bit drab and all black and white. It would be great if it were reprinted.
The chapter on ice cream/sherbets is especially useful. Her buttercream method is baroque but produces amazing results. The caramel tart is one of the best things I have ever eaten, as is the banana chocolate cake and the sticky bun. Oh, and the cassis truffles! Yum!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the recipes. Our bakery gets some awesome ideas. Thanks. Nancy us ogre terrific baker. Yum yum yum yumPublished on March 29, 2014 by Randall Shipp
once again N S books are interesting to read, but there is nothing in the book that screams for me to try it. PaulPublished on June 2, 2013 by Termite