Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 19, 2018
If I was only able to give my children one book to read when they were older, this would be it.

The Ultimate in Human Kindness, Compassion, and Intelligence is Mango Wodzak. His book Destination Eden: Fruitarianism Explained is the most profound book I’ve ever read.

It’s one of those rare books that the only time I wanted to put it down was to ponder what I had just read. A book I didn’t want to end. Mango’s common sense on a wide range of different topics in our world blew me away.
One person found this helpful
on January 11, 2018
It was the most fascinating book on fruitarianism. I highly recommend it to those who are interested in vegan, raw, raw vegan,or fruitarian paths. The future as Mango forsee's it is one of the most original visions I have encountered.A great read. Spiritual and practical.
2 people found this helpful
on July 29, 2017
I've been a vegetarian for the last 40 years, vegan for 8 years, and finally fruitarian for the last 3 years. I was still surprised to learn a lot from this book. My reasons, like Mango's are ethical, and also environmental. The book pointed out a lot of areas where I was still disillusioned, regarding pets, cooked food, and more. A good book to get you motivated, or stay motivated, to stay on the path to the ultimate lifestyle. Not everyone can achieve it, but it's always good to strive for and towards.
on June 12, 2017
Great book about fruitarianism. Mango walks his talk having personally experienced being a fruitarian for many years. He writes with a lot of passion, compassion & experience. His message clearly conveyed whilst his writing style is interesting, light & easy reading. He has an uncomplicated message to share & this book will influence a lot of people over time, is a worthy read for anybody interested in veganism & fruitarianism & who cares for the creatures on the planet & for the environment. I can readily recommend it.
on January 30, 2017
the most inspirational book i've read in a long time ! A must read for everyone, really ! It is not about diet but about how to live the most ethical and compassionate way of life ! highly recommended!
on December 31, 2016
I needed information that would allow and encourage me to think and move away from what everyone is doing This book was one wayshower. I've been in 'this movement' since 1970 and I prefer to not be involved in seminars, certifications, politics, 'what I ate today' or photos of recipes that mimic.
6 people found this helpful
on December 25, 2016
This book has changed my view on fruitarianism, and has simplified my approach very much. Many food conscious and natural living folks i know get caught up in marketing hype, as well as overly scientific explanations that are not necessary for the lay person to understand. Mango does a great job of laying out a curriculum for living fruitarian. He also lays out a rather desirable, but very lofty and utopian idea on how the world should be, or could be. Im in agreement though, and highly recommend this book.
5 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2016
Mango is a visionary and the greatest utopist I know so far.
I cried tears of joy many times while reading his positive and idealistic approach of our world.
This book transformed me for the better.
The Eden fruitarian lifestyle has a tremendous potential for turning this world into the paradise we all dream of, and yet the logic behind it is so simple.
I am grateful to you Mango for having the courage to write this book.
Much love to you!
One person found this helpful
on October 25, 2016
This is by far the best book on the fruitarian diet. It is incredibly educational, beautifully write, inspirational and mind blowing. Every sentence I read made a ton of sense and gave me the courage to move forward with my fruitarian diet and continue to strive towards a perfectly ethical lifestyle. This book is literary one of its kind.
6 people found this helpful
on October 18, 2016
This is one of the best books I have ever read. Thank you Mango for writing such a great book. It has changed my life. Looking so forward to reading your next book.
5 people found this helpful