- File Size: 752 KB
- Print Length: 264 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Darkhouse Books (August 9, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 9, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013OBLGOU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #773,655 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.95|
Save $8.96 (75%)
Destination: Mystery! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Sixteen stories in different places of the world, ending with Herschel Cozine and his Where Have You Gone?. This will stay with you a while. Oh, and yes, To Put A Monster In Its Place takes you to not one, but two California lakes. The monster is a plus.
Read the tales, learn from the land, and be amazed.