Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Destination Unstoppable” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 5% off the $15.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Destination Unstoppable Paperback – June 8, 2016
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- "Calling all business leaders - it's time to practice what we preach! Destination Unstoppable is a true success story about harnessing the strengths of individuals to deliver extraordinary team results. The best news is that you can do it, too - roadmap included! A must read!" - Steve Schultz, President and COO, GOJO Industries
- "When we made the Destination Unstoppable journey with Maureen and empowered players to use their strengths in a defined role, the players were able to help each other and help the team achieve success. There was more continuity and cohesiveness, both on and off the ice. The players were way more relaxed and the tension was gone. Team chemistry dramatically improved and everyone added value to the team." - Head Coach Andrew Weidenbach, Cranbrook-Kingswood Boys Varsity Hockey
- "As a member one of the most successful teams in NFL history, my experience as a professional athlete and entrepreneur has taught me that building a winning team requires more than recruiting talented people. You can't stop there - history is littered with gifted individuals and teams that failed to reach their full potential. You must invest in a player's strengths to bring out their best on the field and off. You must invest in the strengths of the collective to build a championship team. This book will teach you to discover the untapped talent on your team, and harness it to reach your Destination Unstoppable." - Ryan Diem, Super Bowl XLI Champion, Indianapolis Colts '01-'11, Director/Investor, CloudOne
- Don't just be inspired by this story of how a high-school hockey team harnessed their strengths and pulled together to achieve lofty goals. Embrace the principals that sparked their success...When a team uses a keen awareness of its human system to accomplish the contradictory task of accentuating differences to bind themselves together, they create an unstoppable force for realizing their aspirations. - Cindy McCauley, Senior Fellow, Center for Creative Leadership
- "Maureen's ability to bring the initial conflict the team felt and their migration to understanding each other by learning their respective strengths in an exciting and taut read is truly remarkable. I have used her program with my own management team and it was very revealing regarding the strengths of each team member. I found personal biases colored team member's real strengths." - David P. Wood, Jr., MD., Executive Vice-President, Chief Medical Officer, Beaumont Health
From the Author
I received a phone call in January, 2015, asking if I could help the talented but struggling Cranbrook boys varsity hockey team using my corporate-based strengths program. They lacked team chemistry, were disrespectful to the leadership on the team, and more eager to battle one another than the opposition. Two days later, I was in the locker room building a success statement with the boys. Here's what they came up with:
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?