$ 50 $49.99 Save $18.49 (37%)
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel
- An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system
- Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion
- To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The war has only just begun
Humanity’s last safe city has fallen. The brutal commander of the Red Legion, Ghaul, has led an overwhelming force to victory, stripping the city’s Guardians of their power.
As one of the remaining survivors, you must venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. It’s up to you to lead the fightback, Guardian.
Building on the phenomenal success of critically-lauded Destiny, Bungie returns with a adventure and worlds and areas to explore in the ongoing war between the Traveller's chosen Guardians - mankind - and the relentless forces of The Darkness.
Stand together: Level up your Clan
Create and join your very own player Clan - banding together with those you trust - and rally behind a single banner to gain experience that will benefit all members.
As you progress, your Clan Banner will unlock perks and abilities that will make you and your team unstoppable.
Venture further: New worlds to explore
Descend in the embattled ruins of the European Dead Zone, an overgrown wasteland home to an opportunist House of Fallen marauders and the scattered refugees of the Red Legion's devastating assault.
Join the fight to reclaim your conquered home
From here, set off into the solar system and search for the last remnants of the Traveller's chosen among the desterted moons of Saturn and Jupiter.
From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel. An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system.
Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home.
- Destiny 2 Base Game
- Rich cinematic story campaign.
- Multiple cooperative game modes for epic, social fun.
- Intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, including 5 different PVP modes.
- Expansive, never-before-seen worlds and spaces to explore.
- Customize your character’s weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear.
- Discover Lost Sectors, complete new Adventure missions, or rally to Public Events with other Guardians.
- Introducing a brand new Guided Games system that helps players find like-minded groups to experience Destiny 2’s most challenging activities, like the Raid.
• Introducing of one of Alexa’s most innovative and integrated skills to date for a live video game: The Destiny 2 Ghost Skill.
• This new skill seamlessly connects the world of Destiny 2 with enabled Amazon Alexa devices via real-time voice commands.
• With the Ghost Skill you’ll have a faster path to action and superior weapons management. Try saying:
o “Alexa, ask Ghost who are the Red Legion?"
o “Alexa, ask Ghost to equip my most powerful weapon.”
o “Alexa, ask Ghost to call for backup”
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Feels like an expansion for Destiny 1, without any of the old zones. There is no innovation that significantly improves gameplay (the contrary is more common).
-A lot more emphasis on persistent grinding and microtransactions if you want to customize your character.
-The worst technical issues from Destiny 1 are still present in Destiny 2. Apparently the software developers are unable or unwilling to design a game that won't kick you out of your activities and lose your mission progress on a regular basis.
-Despite being released much later than the console version, the first paid DLC is on the same schedule, so there was very little time between that launch and being expected to buy additional content.
In Summary: The draw of continuing to play Destiny is the only thing this game offers. For every minor improvement, the developers have made specific aspects of the game worse in order to artificially extend time played, and push real money transactions. Overall very disappointing.