Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
This item, sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel
- An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system
- Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion
- To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enhance your Destiny 2 experience with Amazon Alexa:
• Introducing of one of Alexa’s most innovative and integrated skills to date for a live video game: The Destiny 2 Ghost Skill.
• This new skill seamlessly connects the world of Destiny 2 with enabled Amazon Alexa devices via real-time voice commands.
• With the Ghost Skill you’ll have a faster path to action and superior weapons management. Try saying:
o “Alexa, ask Ghost who are the Red Legion?"
o “Alexa, ask Ghost to equip my most powerful weapon.”
o “Alexa, ask Ghost to call for backup.”
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Destiny 1 was it felt incomplete and broken as if your were sold 75% of a game at 100% of the price then forced to pay that price two times over to have the game eventually fixed over a series of years... IMO, Destiny 2 seems to be following in the foot steps of it predecessor...
It would be nice if game developers went back to the mentality pre 1999 and pre high speed internet when video games had to completed by the release date with out the option of fixing and patching or releasing the second half of the game over the internet.
However I do feel the game is short on content. You have three classes to choose from: Titan, hunter and warlock. While all are unique in their own way, you can play whichever class and not have to worry about things like team composition (if you do play with people that is).
There is a single player campaign that will get you to Max level, which can be done in about 4-6 hours if you run through it. After that all you have is one raid, Pvp, strikes (dungeons with a group of three), and nightfall (harder strikes with a timer). It's the good old mmo grind once you hit Max cap.
While I get that end game content can take awhile to populate...I don't think it would be much of a problem if there were more things to do in the middle before hitting Max level. It's basically a rush to end game And then waiting each week for everything to reset. There isn't much to do on the side except maybe Pvp and leveling and alt.
Though I wish there was more, I still find the game fun and play every week.