Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Destiny Limited Edition - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 32% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 65 $99.99 Save $11.34 (11%)
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
About the Product
- An incredible story set within a newly-imagined, always-connected universe filled with action and adventure.
- Create your character, forge your legend by defeating powerful foes, and earn unique and customizable weapons, gear, and vehicles.
- Unprecedented variety of FPS gameplay that redefines the genre and breaks traditional conventions of story, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes.
- Contents: Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc, Guardian Folio, Arms and Armament Field Guide, Postcards from the Golden Age, Antique Star Chart, Expansion Pass and Digital Content
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Become legend.
A Bold New World
Embark on an epic action adventure with rich cinematic storytelling where you unravel the mysteries of our universe and reclaim what we lost at the fall of our Golden Age.
More Ways To Play
The next evolution of the first-person action genre that provides an unprecedented combination of storytelling, cooperative, competitive, and public gameplay, and personal activities that are all seamlessly woven into an expansive, persistent online world. Venture out alone or join up with friends. The choice is yours.
Create Your Legend
Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a nearly limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take your upgraded character into every mode, including campaign, cooperative, social, public, and competitive multiplayer.
Humanity has been searching the ruins of our Golden Age for Guardians – heroes capable of wielding Light as a weapon. You have just been found and given a vital mission: defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.
Limited Edition steelBook Case and Game Disc, Guardian Folio, Arms and Armament Field Guide, Postcards from the Golden Age, Antique Star Chart, Expansion Pass and Digital Content
Arms and Armament Field Guide:
Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
A Unique Ghost Casing, an Exclusive Player Emblem and an Exclusive Player Ship Variant
Post Cards from the Golden Age:
Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
Includes The Destiny Expansion Pass
Expand your Destiny adventure with brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer arenas, and a wealth of all new weapons, armor, and gear to earn. The Destiny Expansion Pass includes Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below and Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves.
Antique Star Chart:
Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
In The Dark Below, you'll discover an ancient tomb has been unsealed. Beneath the surface of the Moon, a dark god has answered centuries of prayer, and a dark army has risen. Explore the true depths of the Hellmouth. Stop the dark Hive ritual and survive.
Top Customer Reviews
The Limited Edition package is well done. The Steelbook game case and the Arms book come in a bookshelf worthy display box. The antique star chart is ok, would be better if it didn't have fold lines, still a cool piece of art. The Postcards have excellent artwork on them. Honestly the Postcards are frame worthy and I might do just that! You also get the codes for two major expansions that are still upcoming as I write this. Also included are codes for some neat in game items and 30 days free of PS Plus.Read more ›
I have played it for over 500 hours on writing this review.
1. Destiny is hugely repetitive (understatement). It reuses its art assets and set pieces ad nauseam to the point that it makes Dragon Age varied in content. You will be playing again, and again and again in the same scenario. The only thing that will differ is the difficulty level.
2. Destiny lacks content. The whole game can be easily breezed in between 10 to 15 hours. The rest of the game is a rehash of what you've already seen in those hours.
3. Destiny has no story, no plot. Does anyone understand what just happened when you complete it? I thought so. It throws everything in a mix bag.
4. You need to have Xbox live to play it (internet connection). You simply cannot play this game offline. In this sense it is remarkably different from other FPS games.
5. Huge connectivity issues mar gameplay. You will soon become acquainted with the whole family of connectivity error codes with animal names. This becomes particularly aggravating when some missions (weekly strikes, nightfall, raids...) require you to play for several hours uninterrupted.
6. The loot drop rate (RNG dependent) is simply abysmal. In the raid called `Vault of Glass' you can complete it (clear it) over thirty times on hard mode and still miss out on the best gear and best weapons. Each completion can easily take one to three hours depending on your fireteam. This is simply ridiculous and unfair to the player. This is compounded by the fact that playing the raid is the ONLY way to attain the high-level gear necessary to reach the higher levels.Read more ›
In terms of the presentation: This is very well made. I was surprised by the contents and the quality in which they came. The slipcover slides off the box reveals a soft texture material. It opens from the side - and inside you have a metallic casing which contains your game, and access codes for bonus material. Next to the game is an art book. I'm not exaggerating, I was blown away by the quality of the book. I don't want to ruin the experience for you, but you'll be happily surprised.
The graphics are intense, and playing it on a 65" it'll definitely feel more immersive. This looks and feels next-gen, and up until now I haven't been able to really say that with many PS4 games. The story is alright, nothing really spectacular or revolutionary. For some reason, the voice of Ghost done by Peter Dinklage falls flat for me. Cortana from the Halo franchise has really made an impact on the Bungie brand, and I was expecting something similar. I know a complaint during Alpha and Beta was that the protagonist didn't have a voice - he does now. The missions are repetitive, but the AI is fairly good. You'll see them dodging and leaning behind pillars, and out of your line-of-sight if they spot you. They don't automatically turn around if you enter the area.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
DONT BUY THIS IT IS A RIP OFF YOU CAN GET IT FOR $40 AND YOU ALSO GET TAKEN KING WITH ITPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The game got here but the codes for the digital content was expired.Published 5 months ago by Ryan Burke
Gameplay is fun, however Bungie absolutely exaggerated the content of this game. Will definitely take a wait and see approach with Destiny 2Published 5 months ago by Will Smith
The product is great and came in the right date BUT I just realized that the valid date was passed a long time ago since I bought it. I'm really upset about this.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really liked the beta, but when the game actually came out, it was like they didn't address any of the things wrong in the beta. Read morePublished 6 months ago by AceBlk
Since I cannot give 0 stars I will give negative one star for everything wrong with this "game" (-1 star). Read morePublished 8 months ago by Sam