- File Size: 416 KB
- Print Length: 150 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Casi McLean, Inc. (July 28, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B012X79MZG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,026,245 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.98|
Save $6.99 (70%)
Destiny Series: Five Novelettes With A Twist Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
"Beneath a Scarlet Sky" by Mark Sullivan
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fans of romantic suspense and the paranormal will love the Destiny Series. I strongly recommend this collection of short stories!
Very well written and edited and I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves tales with a twist.
Well done Casi McLean
1) Destiny: This supernatural short story wasn't exactly spooky but it had a very precious ending.
2) The Gift: I concur with the message in this tale - "It's the people in life that matter, not the things." No truer words have ever been spoken.
3) After Midnight: I don't blame Sabrina for wanting to stay in her "dream world". Aidan (dream guy) was a million times more the man than Derek (real world man). Aidan was loving, sweet, a true doll. Derek, on the other hand, was a despicable man who lied, cheated, and threatened her life. Dream vs reality ---> Pretty easy choice!!
4) Convergent: This tale would've made an excellent episode for the Twilight Zone!!
5) The Pegasus Chronicle: Another quick, magical read about lovers overcoming unworldly obstacles and finding each other again.
I would love to see Casi write more of these tales. They’re heartwarming, ethereal, paranormal and romantic all rolled into a series that’s well-written, entertaining and charming. I don’t have enough good things to say about this series. All I can say is, if you haven’t read this yet, you should. There’s one story, “The Gift” that is appropriately named. Casi’s words themselves are gifts to readers of all genres.
Casi McLean is on my watch list. Whatever she publishes, I’ll read. She is definitely and up-and-coming tale weaver.
Reviewed by Starr Gardiner, author of “The Other Side: Melinda’s Story,” part of the Other Side series
Fans of romantic suspense and the paranormal will love the Destiny Series. I strongly recommend this collection of short stories.