Destiny: The Taken King - Digital Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code]
|You Save:||$40.00 (50%)|
- Powerful New Abilities: To battle back the Darkness and the Taken army, players will get brand new subclasses with new supers. Warlocks will now harness the power of an electric storm, Hunters will carve a bow formed from gravitational void energy, and Titans will summon a flaming hammer that can sear their adversaries from a range or deliver a devastating melee impact.
- New Campaign: A massive Hive Dreadnaught ship looms in the rings of Saturn. Oryx, The Taken King has arrived in our solar system, bringing with him a corrupted army to exact revenge on the Guardians who destroyed his son Crota, and to consume our worlds. Arm yourself with newfound abilities, weapons, and gear. Defeat the Taken hordes. Make your way aboard the Dreadnaught, and face Oryx himself within his inner sanctum.
- New Locations: The amazing Destiny universe continues to expand - Infiltrate a Cabal base on Phobos, and establish a beachhead on Oryx's flagship - the Dreadnaught - a mysterious, loot-filled fortress. Charge into the Crucible where all-new competitive multiplayer maps await you and your Fireteam.
- Level Cap Increased and All-New Gear: Fill your arsenal with brand new weapons and armor. Find and collect new, powerful Exotics while continuing to level up in the Destiny universe.
- New Activities: Adventure through new Strikes featuring powerful bosses, follow more questlines that lead to powerful, new gear and brave the next major Raid to test six-player Fireteams.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Destiny: The Taken King – Digital Collector’s Edition
The Digital Collector's Edition offers the complete Destiny experience with an expansive cache of special digital items to aid you on your adventure.
- Destiny: The Taken King
- Expansion I
- Expansion II
- Level 25 Character Boost
- Three Exotic Guardian Class items featuring XP bonuses, three class-specific emotes, and three armor shaders to customize every Guardian class.
- Early Access Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack**
Evil has destroyed almost all of our solar system leaving us on the brink of extinction. You are a Guardian, revived from the past to save our future and protect the last safe city on Earth. Wield incredible powers as a Hunter, Warlock, or Titan and push back the darkness to reclaim our solar system.
In Destiny: The Taken King, the Darkness has a name: Oryx, The Taken King. He is hell-bent on vengeance and is raising an army of corrupted Taken forces to destroy everything you stand for. You must find a way into his impenetrable Dreadnaught ship and stop him before he and his dark army bring our solar system to ruin.
Destiny: The Taken King is the next great adventure in the first person shooter Destiny universe. It introduces a new story campaign and quests, new enemies to fight, new locations to explore, new Strikes and Crucible maps, a new Raid that will put players to the ultimate test, and more. To stand up to the challenge, players will have access to three new devastating Guardian subclasses, and a massive arsenal of weapons, armor, and gear.
**Early access to Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack available starting 09.15.15. Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack can be attained by pre-order of digital or physical editions of Destiny: The Taken King or by the purchase of the digital or physical Collector's Edition. Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack may also be attained through gameplay starting on 01.01.16. See www.destinythegame.com for additional details. Weapons Pack not exclusive to any retailer or platform. Subject to availability.
A minimum of 60 GB available hard drive storage space required for PS4 and Xbox One, and a minimum of 30 GB storage space required for PS3 and Xbox 360 as of September 2015. Storage space requirements are subject to change and may increase. If you are purchasing after September 2015, please visit destinythegame.com/size-requirements for current storage requirements prior to purchase. Additional storage may be required for setup, some updates and features. There may be mandatory in-game updates which users must download to continue playing and which may require additional storage. Storage requirements subject to change. Broadband internet required. Users are responsible for broadband access and usage fees. Additional charges can apply for online content and some features. Various elements and functionality of PS4 Destiny Game require subscription to PlayStation Plus, sold separately. Various elements and functionality of Xbox One and Xbox 360 Destiny Game require subscription to Xbox Live, sold separately. Please see destinythegame.com for further details. Terms and conditions apply.
Top Customer Reviews
This is actually the original game with added expansions. He had to delete his game and download it all over with this purchase.
Was more a hassle more than anything. And given he should have researched it before I can't take off stars. But still posted to help anyone clarify what exactly they are buying!
If you are totally new on the game, or if you want to invite a friend with a gift, it's worthy of buying it. If not,the case is better to wait another of big DLC for the next year and go onboard again.
In short, nothing (IMHO) as the 'bonus content' is lame and not really usable after level 30 unless you want to year2 buff the stats using more powerful stat item.
Oh and be sure to claim and vault the exotic item before deleting a character because if you do not the exotic item is not re-offered. Totally lame and I lost my hunter's exotic because I didn't claim it and vault it. Save the extra glimmer this version costs and use it on something more useful
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game has improved significantly since it first released.Read more
This game is very hard but can be learned.Read more