- Series: Heritage Matters (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Boydell Press (March 20, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843833840
- ISBN-13: 978-1843833840
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,260,342 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Destruction of Cultural Heritagein Iraq (Heritage Matters: Contemporary issues in Archaeology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
An extraordinary achievement that will stand as the definitive account of the desperate, avoidable cultural tragedy of Iraq for many years to come. THESThis book is mandatory reading for anybody who expresses an opinion about archaeologists and the invasion of Iraq. BRITISH ARCHAEOLOGY
About the Author
PETER STONE is Professor of Heritage Studies and Head of School of Arts and Cultures at Newcastle University; JOANNE FARCHAKH BAJJALY is a Lebanese archaeologist and Middle East correspondent for the French magazine Archéologia.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|