|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||ss4|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
CO Detector Carbon,Wewalab Great Monoxide Alarm LCD Portable Security Gas CO Monitor,Battery Powered (Battery not included)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.01 (35%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNUQUE DESIGN - Portable and easy installation. Precise electro-optical sensor, high consistency and stability, move, or in the same place for that. Loud enough and sounds good.
- ALARM WARNING - When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound--Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash.
- SAFETY - With 3 digits LCD displayer is optional, And Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash While in the Alarm Mode for the life-saving safety, protect the family from carbon monoxide
- ENERGY-SAVING - Operated by 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included), The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps ever minute to save the battery.
- ALARM STANDARD - 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: When you test the detector, please do not use gas blow the hole directly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thank you for shopping in Wewalab. If you have any problems about the products, please contact us at the first time and our friendly customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible. Specifications: Color: white Sensor: electrochemical co sensor Alarm tone: 85 decibels Display: LCD blue backlight digital display Low power alarm: a "built" every 30 seconds is a clue Power supply: 3 *AA batteries (not included) Alarm standard: 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: 1. This carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide gas. It is Not designed for Smoke detection or ANY Other GAS detection. 2. Before installing the Carbon Monoxide Detector, the batteries must be removed, stripped of their plastic jackets and then reinserted in the Carbon Monoxide Detector. 3. The CO Detector needs to be tested weekly! If you have any questions about the CO Detector, please contact us at the first time and our friendly customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible. Package Included: 1 x Carbon Monoxide Alarm 2 x Screws 1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's so great about this? It keeps the water temperature at the desired temperature (up to 160, I think). No problem with flow etc. It heats up VERY quickly, so there is little wasted water. I am using it for an outdoor shower, where we already had a gas hookup for an old hot tub. Installation was quick and wiring was easy.
Warranty is 5 years parts and labor, 12 years heat exchanger, which is one of the best. Efficiency is at 84%. Now tankless heaters can have efficiency up to almost 100% (condensing heaters, they're called) so if you are using this to heat a lot of water, then calculate a 15% savings in gas for a better heater into your equation. But for a small house or an outdoor shower, the price here is hard to beat. And the quality is superb.
to get the temp right. The only thing you need to know about this heater is it requires 3/4" or larger gas line.
Both of these are a must have for this unit. It will cost you roughly an extra $200 but the service valve kit is required and Recess Box kit is designed for this unit. It gives it adequate space for ventilation and it also keeps the vast majority of the piping inside the walls of the house but close enough to the outside that it will insulate itself against most weather conditions. This thing has been a dream come true as far as being able to sustain a family of 5 (mostly adults) Some of the further lines for the upstairs take a minute to warm up but once it's going it never ends. It's truly wonderful to be able to take a long shower, hop out, and someone else can get in right behind you and the water temp stays the same.