- Series: de Gruyter Series in Logic and Its Applications (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 852 pages
- Publisher: De Gruyter; 2 edition (July 16, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3110197022
- ISBN-13: 978-3110197020
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,025,813 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Axiom of Determinacy, Forcing Axioms, and the Nonstationary Ideal (de Gruyter Series in Logic and Its Applications) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Springer Science Sale
Explore featured applied science titles on sale.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
About the Author
W. Hugh Woodin, University of California, Berkeley, USA.