Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on March 9, 2014
If only I could see someone DOING what he is saying in the CD. Only pictures on cards of the yoga pose's he talking the whole way through. I am a beginner and I learn visually. :(
on January 16, 2015
Provides a lifestyle guide and resources to prevent heart disease and related complications. The focus is in reducing risk and straight talk about concrete ways towards heart-healthy living.
on February 27, 2015
I am giving this purchase one star because the cd that came with it was damaged. I have been unable to listen to the instructions Mark Hyman gives you after 3 minutes of listening.
on November 1, 2009
I've been doing research on cleansing and detox programs for a few years now. My husband and I were going to try The Master Cleanse and I even purchased the materials, but never did it. Then, a friend recently did a detox and I also read where Meredith Vieira (co-anchor on NBC's Today show) was doing one... AND then just last week I got laid off from my job (totally unexpected). The stars were aligned and I decided it was the best time to start a detox... so I decided on The Detox Box. I selected it since I had heard (and read) a number of good things about it (it was the one that my friend was doing). My husband was traveling during week #1 of the detox, which was very helpful (he's a processed food lover and having him around would have made that first week very hard). So far, I've made it through the first week (not without a few pitfalls - I needed to do the yoga consistently and move around more but will do that in week #2... we were also invited to our friends' resort vacation home toward the end of week #1, and it's been tricky to follow the meal plan, when everyone around you is encouraging you to drink wine and eat non-listed foods with them!). Still, I feel very calm, not a bit anxious (job? schmob!); my circulation is outstanding (my hands and fingertips are actually WARM again), my skin is positively RADIANT and I don't miss the caffeine (I was drinking alot of it and went cold-turkey, though TDB recommends a "before" phase where you gradually wean yourself down. So far, I haven't had any major headaches). I plan to continue the program for another week (or two) since I'm in a groove now (despite the pitfalls) and know I can refine my commitment for the remaining weeks. While I agree with some of the other reviewers that the ingredients can be expensive, I also agree it's a small price to pay to significantly improve your health - both body AND mind. I'm sure I would pay significantly more if I visited a spa or consulted with a naturopath. You can easily do this program on your own. Even though the individual flashcards seem like an awkward way to present the material (why not put it in a bound book that can be indexed and then referenced?) I still HIGHLY recommend this program.
on March 21, 2015
From what I have read this seems to be a very good and healthy way to lose weight. I have not had a chance to start it yet. However, I look forward to trying it soon.
on May 14, 2012
This product was very helpful. The instructions are clear you are not left to figure out your next step. Each phase is designed to assist you in regaining your optimal health. If you follow the program you will notice immediate results.
on October 6, 2013
So, I bought it. There's not much in it and I think I would have been better off to put my money toward something else. Dr. Hyman seems to recycle his theories in new books and products. If you've read The Blood Sugar Solution, you know everything in his other books.
on February 11, 2016
Not very helpful. Overpriced for content received.
on November 3, 2006
This detox program is very complete. It recommends sources for all support supplements, the yoga CD is great. I found it very time consuming to follow the detox meal prep. I lost almost 5 pounds of fat in a week. After the week I started feeling bad and slowly resumed eating more healthy foods. I probably had tired of drinking the broth and other support nutrients. It changed how I view food and my body. Definately worth the effort, just plan on serious dedication for at least a week.
on November 1, 2015
So easy to use this program with the cards.