|Product Dimensions||22 x 12 x 15 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10PR1900352|
Detroit Axle - Brakes Kit Replacement for 2001-2007 Chrysler Town & Contry, Dodge Caravan, Grand Caravan - Front Rear Disc Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement for 2001-2007 Chrysler Town & Country - [2001-2007 Dodge Caravan] - 2001-2007 Dodge Grand Caravan - [All Models With Rear Disc Brakes]
- Brake Rotors are built to exceed OEM Specification and have the proper fit and finish required for superior stopping power.
- Authentic 100% Ceramic Brake Pads (With 0% Metallic Composition) - Installation Hardware Included
- 10-Year Warranty
- Please check the compatibility and the view notes before purchasing the item, make sure it fits your vheicle
Did you know that vehicles require different front and rear brake sets? Please confirm that you are purchasing the right set(s) for your needs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 2x - Both Front Disc Brake Rotors R-53004
- 2x - Both Rear Disc Brake Rotors R-5383
- 2x Front Ceramic Brake Pads (Hardware Included) P-857
- 2x Rear Ceramic Brake Pads (Hardware Included) P-858
- 1x 10oz Brake Cleaner Spray & 1x 12oz Brake Fluid Bottle
- Replacement for 2001-2007 Town & Country (All Models With Rear Disc Brakes)
- Replacement for 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan (All Models With Rear Disc Brakes)
- Replacement for 2001-2007 Dodge Grand Caravan (All Models With Rear Disc Brakes)
Detroit Axle brake rotors and pads are manufactured to exceed original equipment standards and provide a better riding vehicle. We are a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My one tip would be certain to get your brake hoses checked while doing this, and if your car has over 100k miles on it, just pro-actively replace ALL your hoses. If I had known to do that I would have saved myself $200 in towing and repair fees from a seized caliper. I don't believe this equipment had ANYTHING to do with that failure, but it is just one of those tips you learn as you go.
There was a concern at first about fitment and quality. No one wants to be in the middle of a repair job (or finished) and find that the parts are wrong or defective, then have to wait for shipping returns to complete the work. This has not been an issue for me. Do your research, use the Amazon Fitment (Garage) feature and enjoy the piece of mind.
Detroit Axle included every part needed and also a high quality grease, as well as their own signature brake cleaner and fluid.
I cannot express enough how pleased I am with the quality and performance of the new parts.