Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on May 24, 2013
I wanted a replica jersey with a good feel. This feels pretty authentic (though slightly more of a polyester feel than a real jersey) and looks amazing! I'm going to a game in a couple of days and I can't wait to don this thing, especially since JV is going to be pitching.

The jersey fits nicely, if a little baggy (all jerseys tend to run a little big). The jersey itself doesn't have all the shoulder patches and such that a real authentic jersey will have, but again this puppy costs about 1/4 of the price of a real jersey.

I'm so happy with my purchase that I will likely be buying my parents each a jersey. Now I just need to figure out what players to get for them, so if they don't want em, I can wear em.
on March 13, 2013
I love this jersey. I cannot wait to sport it this baseball season! Great material and true to size. Lets go tigers!
on April 1, 2015
Great fit. Great for summer because breathes well. Came with two small stains but they washed right out. Only downside is I think Justin Verlander may suck now.
on November 9, 2014
Very well made and look so professional and they hol up during washing. My grandkids and so love them and wear them all the time during baseball season. Well worth the money.
on May 13, 2014
Quality made Majestic brand. My bf loves it and wears a long sleeve t shirt under it when its too cold.
Fit perfectly and the stitching and detail is beautiful like the pros wear.
GO TIGERS!!!
on June 23, 2013
Looks just like a real Detroit jersey that the players wear. I was even surprised that it was from the Authentic collection. I wasn't expecting that. Stitching looks great - boyfriend is really happy with it and he's a huge Tigers fan.
on August 2, 2012
This team jersey from the Detroit Tigers arrived in two days. It was well packaged and in good shape.Can't find a thing wrong with it and am wearing it to dinner tonight. Justin Verlander would be proud. Dave Gneiser
on July 1, 2013
You just can't beat this deal. It is far less expensive, than comparible jerseys. The quality is there too. This thing was comfortable in sweltering heat as well.
on November 26, 2013
It arrived on time and looks WONDERFUL!! but I didn't give it 5 stars yet because my bf hasnt tried it on to see if its true to size yet.
on December 8, 2014
awesome shirt look's great very happy with this thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.