|Brand Name||Detroit Tool and Supply|
|Item Weight||4.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 5.2 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||DTS-TLDT-055-SLV-06-01|
|Size||55 yard, 6 Rolls|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DTS-TLDT-055-SLV-06-01|
Detroit Tool and Supply 1.8-Inch Wide Duct Tape, Silver - 55 yard, 6 Rolls
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USA-BASED COMPANY & SERVICE: We provide top customer service because we love our customers!
- STRONG & FLEXIBLE: Great addition to your office, pantry, garage, workshop, tool shed
- MARKING & LABELING: Affix this tape to nearly many surfaces for tagging or creating written labels
- LIGHT DUTY SEALING: Seal small low-pressure air or fluid leaks until permanent fix can be performed
- GREAT FOR WRAPPING & BUNDLING: Hold bundles of nearly anything for easy stacking, carrying, hauling
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Purchase from Detroit Tool and Supply and receive top US-based customer service.
Great Uses for Detroit Tool and Supply Duct Tape:
● Remove lint or pet hair from upholstery and clothing.
● Organize cables and cords.
● Remove tape or sticker residue.
● Create a heavy duty lint roller.
● Keep wood from splintering where you plan to make a cut.
● Improve grips for a hammer, screwdriver, or other tool handle.
● Take a roll of duct tape on your camping trip to make quick repairs.
● Prevent a ladder, scaffolding, saw horses, or work table from damaging a surface.
Tips for Using Detroit Tool and Supply Duct Tape:
● Use a sharp knife when cutting duct tape, using scissors will make the scissors sticky and ripping by hand will leave the duct tape with a rough edge.
● After tearing or cutting off a piece of tape from the roll, fold over the end of the remaining tape onto itself.
● Keep your duct tape in an easily accessible place, which might mean that you keep a roll in your kitchen, basement, garage, workshop, or truck.
Reasons to Buy Detroit Tool and Supply Duct Tape:
● This multi-purpose tape is a great addition to every office, pantry, garage, workshop, or tool shed.
● Affix this tape to nearly any surface for tagging or creating written labels.
● Seal small, low-pressure air or other fluid leaks until a permanent fix can be performed.
● Hold bundles of nearly anything for easier stacking, carrying, or hauling.
● Ultra-strong woven cloth tape, yet able to be torn by hand (scissors or blade work best).
● 100% no questions asked money back guarantee.
Detroit Tool and Supply sells high quality, fully tested products for your garage, workshop, lawn, and garden.
We love our customers, and we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with every purchase.
Top customer reviews
This item has 1,000 uses and I love it. Funny, how some people call it duck tape!
Good value, too.