& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Tap into Microsoft's SmartGlass technology using your tablet: Adam Jensen's newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers.
- Ultimate Deus Ex - Human Revolution experience - take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play - A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure - Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization - Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
At long last, the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution arrives, and it's a great buy for old fans of the series & new comers alike! Moderately priced at $30 ((edit: Even cheaper now!)), you get the original game with all available DLC and upgrades (additional quests and new weapons), as well, players may notice the game has improved visuals thanks to an updated game engine. As well, a decent amount of in-game director's commentary has been added to listen to at your convience.
New "Augs" (such as "Smart Vision") have been added to the upgrade list to allow players new options for dealing with NPCs and navigating the environment, New-Game + mode has been added as well (THANK GOD!), and will allow players to carry their upgrades into a new game (this alone is one of the best additions to the Director's Cut and adds hugely to the replay value), finally, the true icing on the cake comes to us as totally revamped boss fights which allows the player to take on bosses in a wide variety of ways - this really pushes the game back into being a true Dues Ex sequel and was one of the main reasons I purchased the Director's Cut.
There's so many goodies packed in, you'd be crazy not to pick it up - don't miss out! :)
* Achievement list is the same and shared with original version of the game.
* Saves currently do not transfer between the original version and Director's Cut version.
**Addition note: currently the second-screen feature is not working, not sure if Edios has plans to fix this, however for those seeking the core experince you won't need this feature anyways. Shame they couldn't get it working though.
Basically, you're buying $30 DLC that fixes the boss fights and implements the Missing Link DLC into the main campaign, rather than as a standalone option in the main menu like it was for the original release. The graphics seem to be the exact same as my original version, as well, which is disappointing. I believe the contrast may be lower, though. I mainly only notice it in the main menu, but rather than a golden menu background, it seems more orange.. Though when I pop in the original version it looks fine, so it isn't my HDTV. Strangely enough, the achievement list is the same as the original version, so if you finished that game's achievement list, you won't have any new ones to aim toward in this version. Achievements don't matter, but I like having new achievements that give me a new idea or something interesting to check out.
While the in-game features are all fine and really add to the game (Missing Link now an actual part of the main game? Thank God!), they butchered the Smartglass feature. You're supposed to be able to turn on your smartphone/tablet and use the Smartglass app to get the WiiU features, such as controlling the game through your phone/tablet, managing your inventory, and playing the hacking mini-games through the app.
However, it doesn't work. At all.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Game was great but all the follow up games do not function on Xbox 360. If I had know this I would not have purchased the game due the fact was not ready at this time to upgrade my... Read morePublished 25 days ago by George Walker
Many different ways to play the game which makes it enjoyable. It's more than just a run-and-gun. Lots of ways to customize the game to the player's personal preferences as you... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeff Cahill
This is just not the game for me. I have played many stealth based games, and there are those that have done it much better. This just did not appeal to me. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Winter Fox
Doesn't work for Xbox One :( - The version of "No Directors Cut" only works for Xbox One.Published 4 months ago by Joe
Delivered exactly as said it would be. However, the game itself is not for everybodyPublished 10 months ago by Fey
As a fan of good video games, I can tell you that I am a fan of this game.Published 10 months ago by Cole Davies