|Price:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - Adjustable S-shaped Soft-Edge shoulder straps are ergonomically designed to relieve neck strain; Chest strap helps kids manage load; Perfect for kids 5 and up
- AIRSTRIPES BACK SYSTEM - Deuter's Airstripes System is secure and snug, while offering effective ventilation; 2 contoured, air-channeled foam profiles are encased in a breathable Wide AirMesh lining that reduces the contact surface and optimizes air circulation; A channel between the pads further increases ventilation even while keeping the load close to your body
- STORAGE OPTIONS - Mesh side pockets and 2 front zip pockets are perfect for snacks or classroom essentials like pens and pencils; D-Rings on the lid make it easy for kids to personalize their backpack with fun keychains
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Name label on the inside prevents playground mixups; 3M reflector for visibility; Kid-friendly buckles for little hands and easy-to-use compression straps in contrasting colors
- SPECIFICATIONS - Constructed from lightweight, durable Polytex and Microrip Nylon; Waterproof PU coating; Weight: 15 oz (0.4kg). Volume: 18 L. Dimensions: 17 x 9.4 x 7.5 in.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
These little Deuter backpacks are great fun when having adventures in the playground, going for a swim in the lake or heading out into the mountains. With new, playful colours, there is something to make the eyes of any girl or boy light up. The Schmusebar is designed for adventurers above the age of 3 and just like the Kids models has a semi-circular zip opening. The Junior, its big brother, has grown up a lot with its fresh new design, and is for children aged 5 and above.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Other bags we've had did not last long at all and these have so far outlasted the others and still takes a beating. This does not use a zipper for the main compartment, which is where the others have always failed. The stitching where the shoulder straps meet the bag have also held up well. A place where the cheaper bags seem to tear. Overall, we are very happy with these bags and would recommend. The only negative is the color options. Some colors are more expensive than others, im assuming because of variations in sellers.