Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
Deuter Kikki Kid's Backpack, Kiwi / Emerald
|Price:||$45.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR FUN - Perfect for kids 3 and up, the Kikki pack is made to look like a wide-eyed little bird; Comes in fun, bright colors that kids will love and parents can easily spot across the playground
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Padded shoulder straps are fully adjustable and feature a chest strap to help little ones carry loads more comfortably
- STORAGE OPTIONS - Velcro closure side pockets are perfect for snacks and small treasures; Spacious main compartment
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Name label on the inside prevents mix ups at preschool; 3M reflectors on front, back and sides for better visibility; Kid-friendly buckles for little hands and easy-to-use compression strap to secure the pack lid
- SPECIFICATIONS - Constructed from lightweight, durable Super-Polytex; Waterproof PU coating; BlueSign approved materials are eco-friendly and sustainably produced; Weight: 12 oz (0.3kg). Volume: 6 L. Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 6 in.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Deuter Kikki Backpack
The Deuter Kikki kid's pack is an eco conscious rucksack with a cute design and bright colors. Perfect for kindergarten-age kids in the classroom or on everyday adventures. This little pack also meets the world's strictest BlueSign standards for environmental responsibility.
Innovation is Our Heritage
Since 1898 innovation and quality design have characterized our brand; fit, ventilation and function are the key factors that shape each pack and have defined a company history rich in innovation from the first fully ventilated back system (the Aircomfort) to safety certified child carriers and back protectors for bike packs. Every Deuter product tells a story and we are committed to the elements of those stories reflecting our dedication to sustainability, longevity, functionality, and family.
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
At Deuter there are no compromises, every step of our journey is committed to environmental and social responsibility. We are beyond proud to partner with the Fair Wear Foundation who supports our commitment to higher work and supply chain conditions and bluesign who eliminates harmful substances throughout the manufacturing process by controlling standards safe production.
Kikki Backpack Product Features
All Deuter kids packs are designed and created with a child’s ergonomics in mind using S-shaped soft edge shoulder straps, breathable padded backs, and child friendly buckles.
Bright colors, internal name and address labels and reflective trim contribute to peace of mind and an added level of safety for your child when they are carrying the pack.
Deuter’s kids packs provide a fun and functional option for all ages from 2 to 5 and up giving your little ones the opportunity to experience the outdoors with a pack of their own.
Top customer reviews
It has a drawstring closure that's protected by the top flap that buckles over. The inside has plenty of room for crayons and school folders. It also has an interior sleeve pocket that can secure loose papers. My only gripe is that the outside pockets are not big enough for her 16oz HydroFlask that we use for both school as hiking. Instead I used the inside sleeve to secure her water. It's not realistic for hiking because she's always thirsty, so her sister carries her water in her Deuter Junior side pockets.
My daughter loves the little side pockets to pick up treasures along the trail like rocks and leaves. This bag is not big enough for her lunch bag (or it would take up the entire space). The good news is she won't need her lunch for kindergarten since she's half day only, but we would have returned this if that wasn't the case.
The bag design is very well made and the colors are more burgundy, which is perfect for this Hokie family.