Deuter ACT Trail Pro 32 SL Hiking Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- By Women, For Women - Women's backs are generally shorter than men's; Deuter's SL carry system is designed not only to accommodate this, but also account for other anatomical differences; SL packs bring together the latest physiological science and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - A break-resistant elastic spring steel frame effectively transfers weight onto the hip belt; Flexible frame geometry provides comfort at a minimum weight; Anatomically shaped hip wings with close set anchor points melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, built-in raincover; specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; and even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 45-55 blend of Super-Polytex Polyester and Microrip-Nylon gives the ACT Trail Pro packs lightweight, high-performance durability; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Color||Midnight / Mint|
|Item Dimensions||9.45 x 11.02 x 24.41 inches|
|Item Weight||3.13 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||3.22 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||Act Trail Pro 32 Sl|
Deuter ACT Trail Pro 32 SL Hiking Backpack
The Deuter ACT Trail Pro 32 SL hiking pack is a brand new pack for long day hikes or super lightweight overnights. With an AirContact back system and airy, perforated shoulder straps you'll stay cool, dry, and comfortable while hiking your way to stellar vistas. This feature-rich rucksack is compatible with 2 or 3-liter hydration systems, includes an integrated rain cover, and is equipped with a variety of storage solutions (lid and internal pocket, zippered stretch side pocket, ice axe and hiking pole loops, stretch front pocket, front map pocket, and well-placed zip front access to items buried deep in the pack). Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super precise fit. S-shaped shoulder straps work with your body’s natural contour and prevent chafing. Designed for a woman’s body, Deuter’s SL packs are also a great choice for shorter men in need of high-performance gear that fits.
Innovation is Our Heritage
Since 1898 innovation and quality design have characterized our brand; fit, ventilation and function are the key factors that shape each pack and have defined a company history rich in innovation from the first fully ventilated back system (the Aircomfort) to safety certified child carriers and back protectors for bike packs. Every Deuter product tells a story and we are committed to the elements of those stories reflecting our dedication to sustainability, longevity, functionality, and family.
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
At Deuter there are no compromises, every step of our journey is committed to environmental and social responsibility. We are beyond proud to partner with the Fair Wear Foundation who supports our commitment to higher work and supply chain conditions and bluesign who eliminates harmful substances throughout the manufacturing process by controlling standards for an eco conscious and safe production.
ACT Trail Pro 32 SL Product Features
Lighten up with an exceptional fit and even load distribution. Deuter back systems are designed to lighten heavy loads through innovative ventilation and stabilization features that keep the load close to the body and reduce perspiration by 15-25%. Special attention to ergonomics warrants a body hugging and precise fit with optimized load transfer to the hips to relieve the back and shoulders.
The Aircontact Trail Pro backsystem features a lightweight and durable elastic spring steel frame geometrically designed to provide stability and freedom of movement while effectively transferring up to 70% of the load weight to the hips. The ‘auto fit’ hip belt and S-shaped shoulder harness warrants a perfect fit as well as featuring pull forward load adjustment straps for precise positioning of the pack. Open cell Aircontact foam technology lined with 3D-AirMesh throughout the back and shoulder pads circulates air with every movement resulting in 15% less perspiration than other body contoured packs.
A large two way zippered front opening allows for easy access to the entire interior of the pack or quick access to the lower part of the pack.
Top Customer Reviews
I have also used it on a few three day trips. Again, very comfortable for me. I was worried because I tend to have larger arms and shoulders than most women's products are made for. Clasps, zippers, and fabrics have all held up well in the few months I've had this bag.