- BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN - Deuter's SL packs employ the latest anatomical research and ergonomics for advanced performance on the trail; They feature a shorter adjustable back length, narrower shoulder harness, and conical shaped hip belt tailored to the female form
- MAX VENTILATION, MAX ENDURANCE - Aircontact Lite back system is proven to reduce perspiration by 15%; Breathable padding made of open-cell, hollow-chamber foam and an ergonomic internal X-frame let cool air in and hot air out
- REVOLUTION IN COMFORT - Auto-Compress, Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam deliver a custom fit for load stability; Vari Quick adjustable back length fits torsos 14 - 20 in.; S-shaped shoulder harness has soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- LIGHTEN UP - The Aircontact Lite is fully adjustable for enhanced load weight management; Hip belt with Pull-Forward construction is easy to fasten and tighten with heavier loads; Adjustment straps at shoulders transfer weight from shoulders to hips; Pack totals 4 lbs. 3 oz.
- TRAIL UTILITY - Extendable 10L pack collar for volume expansion; Height and width adjustable chest strap with signal whistle; Side compression straps for regulating pack volume; Abundant internal and external loops and pockets; Hydration system compatible; Limited lifetime warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The hyper-functional Aircontact Lite 60 + 10 SL delivers sophisticated design with a perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight, and ventilation. Its accommodating 60 + 10 liter capacity lends backpackers the freedom to pack more and trek further, while the innovative Aircontact Lite back system makes heavy loads manageable, providing ideal dissipation of damp air, minimizing perspiration, and maximizing endurance on extended day trips or overnight camping excursions.
The Aircontact Lite Backsystem
The foundation of any great trekking pack is in a great carry system. For Deuter’s Aircontact Lite trekking packs, this is achieved through a body contact philosophy where stability and effective energy transfer are optimized by bringing the weight of the pack close to the body and therefore close to the center of gravity of the wearer. This results in full control and an efficient carry of heavier loads.
Making this carry system even more comfortable is the unique Aircontact cushions of open chamber foam that provides fantastic ventilation by pumping out hot moist air with every moment and maintaining a central chimney effect down the middle of the wearers back.
Engineered for Women
Deuter’s SL women’s specific fit packs are designed thoughtfully for women by a team of women athletes. Featuring a slightly shorter back length, narrower shoulder harness, and a conically shaped hip belt the SL design combines intuitive ergonomics with adjustability to ensure a comfortable carry while the Vari-Quick shoulder harness adjustment allows for each pack to be adjusted for a range of torso lengths from 14-20 inches.
- Dual stretch mesh zippered pockets on hip belt
- Extendable 10L pack collar for optional volume expansion
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height adjustable, removable lid
- Hydration system compatible
- Double layer base
- Department : Unisex
- Manufacturer : Deuter
- Product Dimensions : 32.3 x 11.8 x 9.4 inches
- ASIN : B074D42BKC
- Item model number : Deuter
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : July 29, 2017
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Der Rucksack sitzt perfekt und man merkt ihn auch voll gepackt gar nicht am Rücken. Super!