Deuter Climber Kid's Hiking Backpack
|Price:||$69.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RipStop 210 / Microrip-Nylon
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - Soft hip fins are compact, delivering a reliable fit and good load transfer; S-shaped Soft-Edge shoulder straps relieve neck strain; Chest strap features an emergency whistle; 10-17 in torso length
- ALPINE BACK SYSTEM - Deuter's Alpine back system pairs comfort and ventilation with exceptional balance and control; Focused on a compact, secure fit that lets backpackers tackle tough terrain with confidence, the anatomical design of the Alpine system follows the wearer's movements and maintains loads close to their center of gravity; Channel between 2 flexible softstripe back pads allows greater airflow
- STORAGE OPTIONS - 22-liters of internal volume with side compression straps; Lid pocket and mesh pockets on both sides; Features a secure compartment for valuables under the lid
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Ice axe and hiking pole attachment; Gear loops on hip belt and D-Rings on the lid; Loops to attach helmet holder (sold separately); Compatible with 2-liter hydration systems
- SPECIFICATIONS - Constructed from lightweight, durable Ripstop 210 and Microrip Nylon; Waterproof PU coating; Weight: 1lb 7oz (0.7kg). Volume: 22 L. Load Capacity: 18lb (8kg). Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 8 in.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Fabric Type||RipStop 210 / Microrip-Nylon|
|Item Dimensions||7.87 x 10.63 x 20.47 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.77 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.85 pounds|
Deuter Climber Kid's Pack
The Deuter Climber kid's pack is perfect for the little climber in your family. This mini alpine pack is robust, comfortable and can be used for ski touring, climbing, or taking on day hikes up high. With many integrated features from Deuter’s Guide Lite series, this pack is a great go-to for long days on the trail.
Innovation is Deuter's Heritage
Since 1898 innovation and quality design have characterized Deuter's brand; fit, ventilation and function are the key factors that shape each pack and have defined their company history rich in innovation from the first fully ventilated back system (the Aircomfort) to safety certified child carriers and back protectors for bike packs. Every Deuter product tells a story, and Deuter is committed to the elements of those stories reflecting their dedication to sustainability, longevity, functionality, and family.
Deuter is Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
At Deuter there are no compromises, every step of the journey is committed to environmental and social responsibility. Deuter is beyond proud to partner with the Fair Wear Foundation who supports their commitment to higher work and supply chain conditions and Bluesign who eliminates harmful substances throughout the manufacturing process by controlling standards for an eco concious and safe production.
Deuter Climber Product Features
There is no adventure too great for a growing kid! Both Climber and Fox packs feature a child adapted carry system that is suitable for back lengths from 10 up to 18 inches, making these durable pack options that can grow with your child proving comfortable year after year. Additionally, the Fox packs have an added layer of individual adjustment with the ladder style VeriQuick shoulder harness that can be moved incrementally as the child grows.
The Fox and Climber packs are scaled down, not stripped down, versions of our thoughtfully engineered adult packs. There is no skimping on ergonomics, carrying capacity, or details; Fox and Climber packs feature plentiful attachment points for trekking poles and helmet carriers, side compression straps, load stabilizing straps and padding in all the right places providing all the same amenities as the grown-up versions for mile after memorable mile.
Thanks to Deuter’s Alpine backsystem the Fox and Climber packs are equipped with a proper carry system to distribute weight while maintaining ventilation and breathability all with a child’s ergonomics in mind. A slim, flexible design of two body-hugging soft stripe pads creates a channel for "chimney" effect ventilation while a reinforced back panel provides structure and distributes weight from the shoulders to the padded hipbelt.
Size: One Size | Color: Anthracite/Spring
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?