Deuter Kid Comfort 1
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Polytex/Microrip-Nylon
- Made in USA or Imported
- JPMA Certified for Safety - Independently tested to exceed state and federal safety guidelines; Soft padded 5-point safety harness adjusts to the child's size and height; Developed with a pediatric specialist to promote safe, healthy sitting position; Wide kickstand offers stability when pack is set down
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirComfort back system leverages a flexible steel spring frame to stabilize the mesh panel that creates ventilation space between the pack and your body; Ultralight, super-breathable, the durable AirComfort system reduces heat build up without compromising freedom of movement
- Comfortable for Kids and Parents - Step-in side access makes it simpler to get kids in and out of the carrier; Soft chin pad is removeable and washable; An aluminum frame pairs up with pull-forward hip belt and load adjustment straps for optimal load transfer and stability
- Fully Adjustable - VariFit system easily adjusts to the exact length of the wearer's back, perfect for quickly swapping the pack between mom and dad without first having to remove child from the carrier; Ergonomic shoulder straps relieve neck strain and feature 3D Mesh lining
- Features and Specs - Sturdy grab handle makes pack easy to lift without assistance; Large zip compartment under seat; Height adjustable child seat with variable width to support healthy posture; Includes teddy bear; Weight Limit: 48.5 lbs (22kg). Volume: 14 L. Item Weight: 5lb 7oz (2.5kg). Dimensions: 27 x 15 x 12 in. Material: Microrip-Nylon / PU Coated Super-Polytex.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Deuter Kid Comfort 1
Innovation is Our Heritage
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
Kid Comfort 1 Product Features
Kid Comfort child carriers are all JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) certified. JPMA is a voluntary certification of excellence that goes above and beyond the required ASTM testing and offers the most stringent child safety standards in America. Testing includes flammability, hazardous materials, labelling, physical and mechanical durability/functionality, and impact testing. All Deuter Kid Comfort child carriers are tested and suitable for children who can sit upright and maintain head control by themselves with a maximum load capacity of 48 pounds.
A 5 point safety harness is designed with a child’s proportions in mind. Simple adjustability and color-coded buckles make it easy to handle and a cozy seating area provides a safe comfortable atmosphere for the child. The height of the seat is easily adjust able even when occupied and promotes a healthy ergonomic seating position: the width of the seat varies in relation to the adjusted height and in combination with the stirrups creates the perfect i ndividual position.
The Aircomfort Vario backsystem with VariFlex creates a flexible carrying system with pivoting hip fins to follow complex body movements and round spring steel frame that provides tension while effectively transferring the load to the hip belt. Pull forward hip belt and shoulder stabilization creates precision load control while the Aircomfort mesh back warrants maximum ventilation allowing warm moist air to dissipate freely resulting in 25% less perspiration. Stepless VariFit adjustment provides a quick and perfect fit for both mom and dad.
Color: Titan/Granite | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Good: All the straps are easy to adjust and most can be adjusted while wearing the carrier. The seat for the child is soft, we'd but not too wide, and seems comfortable. Once you adjust it for your size, it's pretty comfortable. I mean no carrier is going to feel like you're wearing nothing, after all. There are lots of places in England where a stroller is just not feasible. The crowds make it difficult to maneuver, not to mention narrow cobblestone walkways. This pack makes exploring the crowded cities easier. Obviously for all terrain excursions it is ideal compared to a stroller or loose carrier.
For the money saved, I'd rather have this model because as far as I can see, the more expensive models basically have more storage and some foot rests for the child. Not worth the extra expense to me. We ordered the sun shade and rain guard on Amazon separately for 30$, which totals us out at 180$. This is still much cheaper than buying a model that comes with them included. The storage compartment will hold some snacks, diapers, wipes, etc.
The construction is solid, it doesn't feel or look cheaply made. I can't complain about the size of it, it's smaller than a stroller and much lighter at only 6 lbs. The weight is distributed to the hips rather than shoulders when worn correctly.
Bad: the chin rest for the child on this model is not removable for washing. Nowhere for the wearer to store a water bottle for easy access while wearing the carrier. We are a two parent family, so we always carry a backpack also, so this isn't a huge problem for us. But if you're using this alone for long excursions. I could see this being a problem. Those are my only complaints.