Deuter Kids Fox 30 Hiking Backpack
|Price:||$97.81 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ballistic / Super-Polytex
- Made in USA or Imported
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Equipped with VariQuick back length adjustment technology, the Fox grows along with your child; Compression straps regulate backpack volume; Hipbelt easily tightens and adjusts using the pull-forward system; Chest strap features an emergency whistle
- ALPINE BACK SYSTEM - Deuter's Alpine back system pairs comfort and ventilation with exceptional balance and control; Focused on a compact, secure fit that lets backpackers tackle tough terrain with confidence, the anatomical design of the Alpine system follows the wearer's movements and maintains loads close to their center of gravity; Channel between 2 flexible softstripe back pads allows greater airflow
- AMPLE STORAGE - 30-liters of internal volume get a boost from side bellows pockets and lid pocket; Features a secure compartment for valuables under the lid and a separate space to keep wet gear away from other items
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Ice axe and hiking pole attachment; Gear loops on hip belt and attachment loops on the lid; Fastening option for material with daisy chain; Access to the main compartment via the bottom opening; Comfortable S-shaped Soft-Edge shoulder straps; Compatible with 2- and 3-liter hydration systems
- SPECIFICATIONS - Constructed from lightweight, durable Ballistic Polyamide and Super-Polytex; Waterproof PU coating; Weight: 2lb 7oz (1.1kg). Volume: 30 L. Load Capacity: 22lb (10kg). Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 8 in.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 9.06 x 23.62 inches|
|Item Weight||2.65 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.78 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||Fox 30 (Youth)|
Deuter Fox 30 Kid's Pack
The Deuter Fox 30 kid's pack is fitted with thoughtful details and features adapted from the grown-up trekking packs, so it's more than ready to hit the trail for any adventure. Plus, the VariQuick adjustable carrying system grows with your kid so it'll last mile after mile, year after year.
Innovation is Our Heritage
Since 1898 innovation and quality design have characterized our brand; fit, ventilation and function are the key factors that shape each pack and have defined a company history rich in innovation from the first fully ventilated back system (the Aircomfort) to safety certified child carriers and back protectors for bike packs. Every Deuter product tells a story and we are committed to the elements of those stories reflecting our dedication to sustainability, longevity, functionality, and family.
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
At Deuter there are no compromises, every step of our journey is committed to environmental and social responsibility. We are beyond proud to partner with the Fair Wear Foundation who supports our commitment to higher work and supply chain conditions and bluesign who eliminates harmful substances throughout the manufacturing process by controlling standards for an eco conscious and safe production.
Fox 30 Product Features
There is no adventure too great for a growing kid! Both Climber and Fox packs feature a child adapted carry system that is suitable for back lengths from 10 up to 18 inches, making these durable pack options that can grow with your child proving comfortable year after year. Additionally, the Fox packs have an added layer of individual adjustment with the ladder style VeriQuick shoulder harness that can be moved incrementally as the child grows.
The Fox and Climber packs are scaled down, not stripped down, versions of our thoughtfully engineered adult packs. There is no skimping on ergonomics, carrying capacity, or details; Fox and Climber packs feature plentiful attachment points for trekking poles and helmet carriers, side compression straps, load stabilizing straps and padding in all the right places providing all the same amenities as the grown-up versions for mile after memorable mile.
Thanks to Deuter’s Alpine backsystem the Fox and Climber packs are equipped with a proper carry system to distribute weight while maintaining ventilation and breathability all with a child’s ergonomics in mind. A slim, flexible design of two body-hugging soft stripe pads creates a channel for "chimney" effect ventilation while a reinforced back panel provides structure and distributes weight from the shoulders to the padded hipbelt.
Color: Fire/Arctic | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Upgrading her bag allowed her to haul more weight and I didn't hear a single complaint even after 4 miles of steep incline.
The only other bag is consider over this is the REI Passage. It has more pockets and fits nicer for longer spines.