- Product Dimensions: 8 x 22 x 11 inches ; 2.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002IS4ORC
- Item model number: 36053
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #65,001 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Deuter Kids Fox 30 Hiking Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ballistic / Super-Polytex
- Made in USA or Imported
- Vari-Quick back adjustment
- Side bellows pockets
- Compression straps
- Chest strap with emergency whistle
- 2 daisy chains on front
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 9.06 x 23.62 inches|
|Item Weight||2.65 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.78 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||Fox 30 (Youth)|
The perfect way to introduce young ones to backpacking
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
At 30L it is a bit on the small side, but younger kids aren't suppose to carry more then 20% (maybe 25% if you stretch it) of their own body weight anyway, and you'll likely hit weight limit before you fill this pack. If I was taking my 8 year old out on the AT, this is what I'd want him to have. (My 5' tall 11 year old already has the Fox 40, but the 30 still fits him just fine)
Only improvement I could suggest would be to add small zippered pockets to the hip belt instead of the ring attachment points - but even that's more preference than anything.